Sequel: Let's Fade Away

You Shine Brighter Than Anyone

Chapter 2

Blaire’s POV

I woke up. Wow, I know so special. I’ve just been so blank ever since Mason left for California.
“Hey Blairey are you okay? I’ve been worried bout you.” Bryan said sitting down on my bed.
“I’m okay. I’m just missing Mason a lot.”
“Ah. Well I’m going to go practice a bit.”
“Okay, I might go outside later.”
“Kay.” Bryan said leaving the room. I went to my closet and got my softball practice outfit, just a pair of shorts and a jersey, and changed in my bathroom. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and walked outside. I got my softball bat and went to my batting cages my dad made a couple years back. I turned on the automatic pitching machine. I loaded it and grabbed this little remote thing and hit the start button I got ready to hit and I started practice. I knew that I wouldn’t be playing anytime soon, but it got my mind off of a couple things. After I finished hitting I started running bases and sliding. I scratched up my leg a bit, but nothing too bad, then started pitching. I pitched into this little thing with what looked like rubber band, only stronger, and it launched the ball back to me after I pitched. I started pitching and didn’t notice someone walking up behind me until none other than Mason Musso was leaning on a tree that I could see from where I was practicing. It threw my pitch off and it looked more like I was pitching to the sky. Mason caught it with his hand and smiled. I was holding in screaming at the top of my lungs and I slung my glove on the ground and running up to him. He dropped the softball and opened his arms, engulfing me in a hug and swirling around in circles. He kissed my lips softly and smiled halfway through the kiss. He pulled away and smiled.
“I thought you said in high school you were on the Varsity softball team. That pitch was a little sloppy.” He said laughing.
“I know. It was blah. Very blah.”
“Blah must be a scientific term nowadays.” He said. It was a fake smile plastered on his face. Half of it was overjoyed to see me, but there was something bothering him.
“Honey, what’s wrong?”
“What do you mean?”
“I know something is bothering you.”
“Nothing.” He said smiling.
“Mason, I know there’s something wrong.”
“Um, there sorta is. Me and my mom got into a fight about something.”
“About coming here?”
“No. It was something way different.”
“Oh.” I said. I hugged him again and he hugged back.
“So what have you been doing for almost a week?”
“What you just saw.”
“Messing up pitches?” he asked laughing.
“Nah. I’ve been bored without you here, so I just started practicing and stuff.”
“Why is your leg scratched up?” he asked.
“Oh, I was sliding and got it scratched on a base.”
“Ouch.”
“Yeah it didn’t feel that good.”
“Mason!” I heard Bryan yell from the front door. He motioned for us to come over, and Mason grabbing his bags, we walked toward him. We walked into the mansion and Bryan explained I could show him to our room.
Since my parent’s stuff was moved to my old bedroom, I got my parents bedroom and Bryan had a bedroom downstairs near the recording area. We started to go up the spiraling staircase and made our way to the second floor.
“I’m scared.” Mason said laughing.
“Why?” I said laughing.
“Because I’ll probably fall down these stairs and then hurt myself badly. And I don’t know if someone is going to pop out behind a corner and scare me.” He said still laughing. That was the Mason I love. Stupid, lovable, pitiful, Mason Tyler Musso. I walked down the hall, Mason short behind, and found my room. I pushed open the door, and smiled at how it looked like it always had. I had a modern room. I had black paisley as my bed sheets and the carpet was white. I had white walls with black trim and a black and white paisley rug that matched my bed on the floor. It was a pretty room. My favorite part is my reading chair. My father got it for me when I became a freshman in high school. It was a black and white paisley chair. As you can tell, I love paisley print.
Mason’s jaw dropped at the sight of my room. He placed his bag down, and I turned and looked at him smiling.
“I love it.” He said hugging me and kissing my lips softly.
“I’ve missed this.” I said.
“Me too.” He said kissing me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the print thats all over Blaire's room-
Image
pretty huh?
And she has a window in her room with one of those couch/seat thingies in front of it (of course its that print) and a giant window with a balcony. :]
Very Pretty.
Comment?