Sequel: Let's Fade Away

You Shine Brighter Than Anyone

Chapter 6

Blaire’s POV

Within 30 minutes there was already 4 inches of snow on the ground. Mason was standing at the window watching the snow fall just like a 3 year old waiting for Santa.
“Have you ever seen snow before?” I said laughing and lounging in my reading chair.
“Yes, but its been so long I forgot it was white.” He said not turning from the window.
“Psh, nerd.” I said rubbing my face with my hands.
“Let’s go play in the snow.”
“No!”
“Yes!”
“No!”
“Yes!”
“No!”
“No!”
“Yes!”
“Well you better go get ready Blaire.” He said smiling.
“Darn it!” I said getting up and getting my winter clothes from my closet. Mason was already in the guest bathroom changing and I was just finishing. I slipped on a pair of knee high socks and winter boots. I grabbed two winter hats, then decided against them and threw them on the floor of my walk-in closet.
“Blaire! Where are you!”
“I’m right here.” I said walking out of the closet.
“Aw, you look cute in your little winter outfit.” He said smiling.
“I can say the same for you.” I said smiling and putting two braids in my hair, one on each side.
“Come on!” Mason said dragging me out of my room and down the stairs. “Bryan I’m stealing your sister!” he called to Bryan.
“Okay, don’t kill her.” Bryan said blankly, not looking up from a magazine he was reading. Mason pushed the door open and ran out into the snow. A good ten feet from the steps Mason tripped in the snow and fell flat on his face. I closed the door and ran down the steps to help him up.
“And Bryan said for me not to kill you.” Mason said snow all over his face.
“Ha, you got snow on your cheek.” I said. He lifted up his hand to wipe it away. “No let me do it.” I said motioning for him to put his hand down. I licked his face where the snow was and he laughed and pecked my cheek.
“I’m going to fall in snow more often.” He said seriously. He started laughing again and, of course, Brendon Urie and the rest of Panic At The Disco had come to see Bryan that day too, and Brendon came out holding a million snowballs. He let out a war cry and started throwing them wherever he aimed.
“Mason come with me.” I whispered.
“Kay.” He whispered back following me to the shed. I opened the door and found the snowball guns.
“Mwahahaha.” I laughed, causing Mason to laugh.
“How do you use these things?”
“You shove snow in there then just pull the trigg…” Mason had shoved snow in it and hit the trigger, causing a very hard snowball to hit me in the face. “er.” I said laughing.
“Wait, you’ve got snow on your face.” I reached up to wipe it off. “Let me do it.” He said. He licked the spots where snow had exploded on my face, and somehow made his way to my lips, and kissed me. We laughed and shoved snow in our snowball guns and snuck back to where Brendon was killing air with circular masses of frozen water. Mason held up one finger, then two, then three, then pointed to Brendon. We hit the triggers at the same time and the two gigantic snowballs hit him in the back, causing him to fall forward, on Jon.
“Look Brendon, I know you want me, but not in public. That’s what Nikki’s for.” Jon said laughing. Me and Mason hit the snowball guns behind our backs.
“Who shot me.” He said walking in a circle.
“Brendon, you backed into a tree.” I lied.
“Well an imaginary tree just popped up and hit me, then disintegrated…Mason, Blaire, you kill my father, you must die!” He said shoving 15 snowballs in our faces.
“Brrr. That’s cold, Brendon you…bad person!” I said laughing.
“Oh wow that hurt Blairey-boo!” he said holding his heart.
“I know, I’m so evil.” I said holding my fingers up like a gun. Brendon pushed Ryan in front of him.
“Shoot Ryan!” Brendon yelled. Ryan pulled Mason in front of him.
“Shoot Mason!”
“Loser!” I said running up to Mason and hugging him. He wrapped his arms around me, and since the others couldn’t take the cold, we were alone outside.
“Have you ever been kissed in the snow?” Mason said, the flurries making snow stick in his hair.
“No.” I said. He than crashed his lips on mine, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I kissed back and we stayed like that for what seemed like hours.

Mason’s POV

“Have you ever been kissed in the snow?” I asked her, I was planning on being romantic, and making her swoon.
“No.” She said looking up at me, her blue/green eyes sparkling and snow sticking to her hair, the wind lightly blowing her braids. I crashed my lips on hers and we stood in the snow, kissing for what seemed like hours on end, but I wouldn’t mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Picture it and you'll wish you're Blaire :]