Status: Complete- check out the sequel!

Reflections

002

Too bright. I opened my eyes slightly to this awful white light. Why? Am I outside? Was I kicked out of the bar? Revenge was there but not in sight. He whispered in my head telling me my flaws and how I should just die now. Then as my eyes adjusted i saw him! Snow white hair and wearing the same jacket that has been hanging in my closet for over five years! The Black Parade!

"Little death..." he whispered. His voice so sweet and relaxing. I sighed and closed my eyes again and sleep washed over me. Was he the counter Revenge?

"Sir?" my eyes slowly opened. The world was blurred and it spun around and around. My head throbbed. Revenge was screaming in my head now. A woman was there. She wasn't Revenge or Parade but she wore a stethoscope around her neck. Who was she? "I'm doctor Andras, can you tell me your name?" I looked at her. Who is she?

"Who?" i mumbled.

"Dr. Andras, what is your name sir?" What was my name?

'Gerard Way.' Parade whispered to me.

"Gerard Way." I told her. The woman smiled and wrote something down on a clipboard. "What happened, where am I?" Revenge glared at me from a chair in sat in across the room. Parade sat beside my bed looking worried.

"You passed out in a bar after you threw up blood..." she read off the clipboard. "You got your stomach pumped. Your in a hospital Mr. Way." my head spun with the new information. Revenge has done this to me.

"No I haven't!" he growled.

"Yes you have." I mumbled back.

"Pardon?" Dr. Andras asked.

"Nothing." I replied. She can't know about Revenge and Parade. "How long am I going to be here?" she smiled at me.

"Tomorrow morning if your stable enough." i smiled at her as she left the room.

Arguing is all they do. Every second of the hours I spent in that hospital bed. Revenge and Parade argued who's fault it was that I was here. Of course it was Revenge's but I couldn't say anything or who knows what would happen.

"It's not my fault!" he began to scream.

"It is so! You took him to that bar and made him drink!" Parade cried. Tears began rolling down his pale cheeks.

"Well if Mikey was never killed in that car crash we both wouldn't be here and he wouldn't have gone crazy in the first place!" Mikey... my little brother. Dead as can be and buried six feet under the earth. Five years ago he was in a car crash with his wife Alicia and their new born baby. None survived. That was the night Revenge came into my life and re-taught me to drink my sorrows away. Soon after the band split. Frank shortly after cutting all contact from the rest of his band mates, including me. Ray moved to Vegas with some new girlfriend and Bob carries on his life with seldom phone calls to say hi. The last call from any of them was last year on Christmas. Only Bob wished me happy holidays.

"See what you have done!" Parade cried. "You made him remember Mikey!"

"So what, he needs to be a man and stop being such a pansy!" tears began to stream down my cheeks as my heart clenched in agony. I bit my lip to stop the cries but it didn't work. I coughed and buried my wet face in my hands. I wanted to die so much. Death seemed like a great idea...

"No! Gerard stop it!" Parade began shuffling around trying to stop me from what I was planning. Revenge grinned in the shadows.

"Do it." he whispered. I shivered. In one swift motion I yanked the IV out of my arm and proceeded with wrapping the cord around my throat.

"Nurse!" Parade screamed.

"No one can hear you silly vision, your only in his mind." Revenge laughed. The only thing they could do was stand and watch as I proceeded to pull the IV tighter around my neck.