Status: Complete- check out the sequel!

Reflections

030

"He's breathing!"

"Heart rate increasing."

"Put another blanket over him, his body temperature is still too low." shadows hovered over me and blocked a square of lights. Things rattled around and I felt myself moving. My eyes slipped shut as i took a breath full of pure oxygen but it didn't feel right. It felt as though nothing was filling my lungs at all. I felt like a fish out of water!

"He's going into shock!"

"Get me the paddles! He's going into cardiac arrest!"

"Clear!" then all I saw was white.

"Your dead asshole." I heard a sneer from behind me. I turned around and saw Revenge in his usual black suit and red tie.

"Am I really?" I looked around me. Everything was white. All I saw was.... nothing. What was I standing on? Air?

"No shit Sherlock." he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"So your still going to haunt me even when I'm dead?"

"Your still crazy aren't you?"

"Am I?"

"This is like talking to a fucking vegetable!" Revenge threw his arms up and walked away. I stood there staring after him. Now what?

"Gee!" I turned my head to see Parade running up. He threw his arms around me in a fierce hug.

"Hey?

"I guess being dead isn't that bad is it?" he asked. I shrugged. What was I supposed to say? The 'ground' began to shake and fierce wind picked up tossing my dirty hair every which way. I felt as though i was being thrown or flying as I was zooming towards stars. I screamed as if I was on a roller coaster. It was pretty cool I guess even if I was dead. I flew past stars and planets and laughed as I made a sharp turn downwards and did a barrel rolls like a plane. I looked back and saw my visions flying behind me. It didn't matter now. Then suddenly the wind became harsher and I was knocked back and dragged backwards. Then everything was black.

"He's stable!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Confused yet?