Status: Complete- check out the sequel!

Reflections

031

What was that annoying beeping? Every second it went off and It was keeping me awake. Like seriously, what the fuck? Someone fucking turn it off!

"Quit your whining fatty- the only way it will stop beeping is if you die. Then the noise will never stop." that voice belonged to Revenge. I knew that tone anywhere. I was self- conscious about my weight I must admit but he only knew that because he was me!

"Shut up Revenge." I mumbled and slowly opened my eyes and glanced over at a squiggly green line going from left to right making all the noise. A heart rate monitor? Why the fuck was I in the hospital?

"You nearly drowned, Gee." Parade said worried.

"I did?" why didn't I remember this. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "Come in?" the door opened and a nurse poked her head in.

"Lauren?" her her friendly brown eyes crinkled at the sides along with a smile.

"Hey Gerard, how are you feeling?"

"Could be better, what happened?" I didn't trust my hallucinations. Lauren paused.

"You... jumped off a bridge and nearly drowned in the Passaic river!"

"I jumped off of 95!" it was startling to hear that. That bridge that crossed from Newark to Kearny was a multi lane highway, on top of it all it was really. really high!

"I came here to tell you that you have a visitor." then the door creaked open more to reveal Frank."

"Frank!"

"Gee!" he came to me and suddenly i was wrapped in his embrace.

"I'll leave you two alone." Lauren smiled and left the room, shutting the door behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait but I was busy alllll weekend X_X but now I will have more time to update. Chapter 31 for my 31 subscribers :) Maybe if I get a few more subscriptions and comments then maybe I will update sooner...? ;)