Status: Complete- check out the sequel!

Reflections

032

Okay- I admit it, my hallucinations are apart of me. Revenge is my evil. Parade is my good. Fame is my pride, and Red is my... sexuality, kind of I guess. Years ago when My Chemical Romance still existed, Frank and I had a thing. The stage was where we shone, all fans know that. As Frank hugged me at that moment with tears in his gorgeous eyes, I felt a wave of affection towards him. I guess after LynZ left me, this is the first real feelings of love I have ever had.

"Frank I..." I paused. "I think I love you."

"Gee, you hit your head when you fell." he smiled sadly and stroked my hair lovingly.

"No Frank, I'm in love with you!"

"Don't be silly Gerard, you just hit your head." he sat down in the chair beside my bed.

"Your fine Gerard, tell him you love him." Red cooed.

"I love you Frank!" he began to look uncomfortable.

"Listen Gerard- I'm going to get us two nice coffees downstairs. You just have a nap here and I'l be back soon." he smiled. It wasn't like he used to smile on stage, it was strained and forced.

"But Frank..." and he was out the door in a flash.

I opened my eyes and looked around the room with confusion. Was it a dream? No, I was in the hospital, unless I was in for my schizo and not for suicide...? The door opened and Alex popped her head in with a wide smile on her face. My face fell and Revenge laughed.

"NO!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Now are you confused? ^.^ I bet you weren't guessing frerard-ish!