Status: Complete- check out the sequel!

Reflections

033

"Gerard, what's wrong?" Alex rushed to my side with worry painted on her face.

"Was Frank here?" I asked quickly. She seemed confused.

"No? Why?"

"Didn't Lauren let him in?" I was so confused.

"No? She's on vacation to see her family in Antigua... for an entire week."

"Did I really try and commit suicide?" Alex sighed and sat in the chair beside my bed.

"Yes Gerard but neither Lauren or Frank have been here. You came in two days ago and you have done nothing but sleep while you've been here." I thought about it for a moment. That means Frank either doesn't know or doesn't care... right?

"You'll live Gerard." Revenge rolled his eyes.

"You have to find him!" Red ushered. Parade sighed sadly as Fame strutted around the room and did posses for invisible eyes.

"Does he know what happened?" I asked.

"No, that's why I'm here. I have no idea what his number is and I don't know anything except that I do know his band is touring in Canada right now."

"Oh..." I cast my eyes away and looked over at the four faces that mirrored my own. For the first time, I spoke to them with company around.

"Red, I don't like him like that." I replied to Red's smirk. Alex looked back at me to where I was looking. She knew what was going on but it still seemed to startle her a little.

"You better not." Revenge glared.

"I don't! Seriously!" I raised my hands in defense.

"Gerard?" I looked at Alex.

"What do your hallucinations look like?"

"They are... its hard to describe. They are like the era's I was in. Like the Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge era. The Black Parade era, the pink hair era, and the era that never came. Just before my brother, Mikey died, we were going to release another album. That album in the stuck up era.
♠ ♠ ♠
No frerard- i promise :)