Status: Complete- check out the sequel!

Reflections

034

The green and yellow capsules were mocking me. I could hear their laughter from the palm of my hand has I glared at them. I was prescribed Prozac, apparently Alex took it too and it worked well enough. When she told me that my mind became more confused then normal. What was wrong with her?

"Do you need more water?" the nurse asked me. I looked up at him and looked down at my new meds. He was hovering and it was pissing me off, was that part of my changing mind set? It was the violence wasn't it?

"Yes please." I asked sweetly, anything to make him stop standing over me. He quickly left and returned with a covered styrofoam cup with a straw. I thanked him and down my pills and sipped a liberal amount of cold water. He left and i settled back on the bed. My body was bound by thick leather straps and my writs and ankles were tied. I sighed at Alex's orders. I was on suicide watch. A camera was in one of the corners and I glared at it and stuck my tongue out at whoever was watching. I hated this place very much.

I didn't even notice my hallucinations. They were just there and doing nothing. I felt happy or at least content for now. Besides the fact I was tied to a hospital bed, life was grand and felt like it was worth living. Why did I ever want to die in the first place? It was the Prozac, I knew it. Yellow and green are my saviors and I now love them. I don't even know what I am thinking about its so clouded now and I think I am drooling but I can't even tell.

"Where are you guys?" I asked lamely. I rolled my head to the side and looked around, where was I?
♠ ♠ ♠
Any guessing to what is happening? Last chapter may help with those who are confused :)