So Everybody Loves You

Sleepover Arrangments

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO READERS:
Okay, okay. Thanks to Hippieantarchist , FHTlove, Crazeness, and XxSorrowXx, this story is going to be continued because I just couldn't help but crack a smile as soon as I signed on here about a couple hours after posting the last chapter with the last important message and seeing I had like 15 new comments from just four people. I literally laughed! You guys are amazing and I know you're reading this right now so thank you for your wonderful comments and feedback! And thanks to you guys, you've saved the day and this story! Consider yourselves heroes because ever since the beginning of this story I still have a lot of amazing plans to come in the future for the lives of these characters. So enjoy your reading my loves! I'm not quitting on you any time soon! ;)


On with the story now...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 Months Later
Adeline's POV

Adrienne and I had become pretty good friends, and her son Joey and Jacoby had become great friends. Maria, I had discovered, developed a crush on Joey. It was our little secret. Melissa recently moved to Florida. She said she needed a change. Her and her husband had been having a lot of marriage problems. I felt bad for her. But she took her daughter and left. It was sad to see Maria and I's best friends leave, but we were coping. Especially since we'd made some new friends. And in Maria's case, a new crush. Billie and I had become even more inseparable than ever. Tre and Rosa's wedding was absolutely beautiful! Extravagant! But they still had a rockish theme type after party recital thing. It was really cool. That was the happiest day of both of their lives, I could tell.

Flashback

"Rosa Joanne Pelaski, ever since the first day I saw you at that ice cream shop, and I bumped into you by accident causing you to get your ice cream all over that nice new shirt you just bought and you got so mad at me, I don't know how, but I knew it was true love at first sight, or fight whichever." The crowd smiled and giggled at this as well as the woman standing before him. "I just, we've come so far. We've been together for so long now Rosa, three years to me is a long time. I mean, I don't know about you, but I think it's pretty serious. Well, obviously." He nodded around the room as a gesture to his comment, smirking. "I adore you Rosa, I couldn't picture my life without you now. I want you there ever moment of my life. When I'm on stage drumming, when ever once in a year I'm singing, when I have no clue what Billie's talking about so I randomly start talking about chickens with purple feathers, when I'm going through my mid life crisis, when I come home at three in the morning drunk with the guys and your mad at me, when I've got gray hair and then it all eventually falls out. I want you to be there with me through all of it, as much as i want to be there for you. So will you accept this ring as a symbol of my love for you forever and be my wife in sickness and in health, for richer or for poor, till death do us part and even after?" "I do." She smiled through tears then swallowed trying to control herself knowing well that she still had yet to speak, mentally cursing herself for not thinking ahead and deciding to say her vows first. "Tre Cool, or Frank, or whatever you like best. Since the first day I saw you at the ice cream shop and you ruined my new shirt and ticked me off, I thought you were a crazy moron. And everyday after that since I've known you. But it's the crazy little things about you that you that make me crazy about you as completely cheesy as that sounds. I adore you, no matter what anybody else may think about you. I don't use you for your money. I don't just like you because you're a member of Green Day. I love you for you, Tre Cool/Frank Edwin Wright, and nobody else. I also wanna be there though the years and always Tre. And I want you to be the one to be there for me. When I'm going though my own mid life crisis and I need a shoulder to cry on I want it to be yours. When I need someone to talk to I want to run to you. When I don't know where else to turn I want you to hold me. When I'm alone and feeling sad, it's you I wanna think about. And even when I'm mad or it's that time of the month it's you I wanna be yelling at because you did something so simple yet so stupid to tick me off." He smirked as well as she and the crowd mocked their expressions. "I love you Tre. I wanna be with you forever. So will you, accept this ring as a token of my love for you forever and ever in sickness and in health, for richer or for poor, until death do us part and much much longer after?" "I do baby." He grinned at her and she smiled back. "By the power invested in me and the love between the two and the Heavens above, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride." And so he did. It was one of the sweetest sites I'd ever seen in all my life. "Ah, the old man finally did it." Billie said from my side after sitting next to me again. He had been the best man, so he'd been standing beside Tre most of the ceremony. "Shut up Billie, you're just jealous he beat you to it." "Pft, am not!" "Are too." "Am not." "Are too." "Not, not, not." "You're such a little kid." I kissed his cheek and looked back up at my newly wedded friends. I suddenly had a thought. 'I hope Billie and I can someday be that happy.'

End Of Flashback

"Mom! I'm supposed to be goin' over to Joey's house tonight." Jaccoby said, sitting down next to me on the couch. "Need me to drive you I suppose." "Yes, but that's not the problem." "Then what is?" "Maria." "What about her?" "She wants to come." "What?" "Yeah. She like, wants to stay the night too." I laughed. "Where is she?" In her room pouting cause I told her she's not coming." "Ugh, I'll be right back. Maybe." I stood and patted my little boy on the leg, turning from the room and headed towards Maria's. "Hey where ya goin'?" Billie stopped me on the way up. "Maria's room." "Ah I see. I gotta make a quick store run. Wanna come?" "Love to, can't. Maria's distraught because she can't go to Joey's house with Jacoby which whom I have to drive there." "Ah, well, I'll see you in a little bit then." "Okay, hunny." I gave him a soft, quick kiss and turned back toward the stair case again. "Bye babe!" "Bye hunny!" I made it to Maria's door and knocked softly. "Maria?" I asked before quietly opening the door. She sniffled sitting on the edge of her bed with her arms folded over her chest, scowling. "Hmph." She turned her head away. "Hey sweetheart." I sat next to her gently rubbing her back. "Hunny, it's a boy sleepover. You wouldn't have any fun." "Yes I would! I always have fun with them when he comes over and plays!" "Yes hunny but it's not the same." "How is it different?" "It's like when you used to go over to Ginger's house and stay the night. Wouldn't it be weird if Jacoby intruded on you girls?" She scrunched her nose up at the thought. "I thought so." I said grinning and tickling her gently under the chin with my finger nail. She giggled lightly. "There's that pretty smile. Now no more cryin' wipe them tears, mommy's here baby." "Hey! Uncle Tre listens to a song that goes something like that!" She accuse smirking. "Yeah, and Daddy can't stand it so let's keep that a secret cause if he finds out we're all dead." She grinned. "Tell ya what, me and you have girls night tonight. Just us. I'll lock Billie and the rest of the guys out of my bedroom and it'll be our own little sleepover for the night. Koppeeshe?" "Koppeeshe! Can we invite Aunt Rosa and Brittney up too?" "That's a great idea hunny!" "Awesome! We're gonna have way more fun than Jacoby is!" I laughed. "Okay, but fist just let me drop him off at Joey's house, then we'll have some serious fun!" I winked at her, gave her a big hug, then stood and turned to take Jacoby to Joey's.

"You be good for Adie okay?" "Yes Mom I know, I know, now we're gonna go upstairs now!" He took off upstairs with Joey right behind him. Adrienne laughed and shook her head. "Don't worry about him. He's never any trouble." "I figured." "So what are you up to tonight?" She asked. "Ugh, a sleepover of my own." I smirked. She cocked an eyebrow. "Really now? With whom?" "Maria. She was sobbing in her room earlier because she couldn't come over here and stay the night as well, so I offered to lock all the guys out of my room for the night and me, her, Rosa, and Brittney, if the others want to, are gonna have a sleepover of our own in my room."She laughed. "Sounds very interesting. I'd love to join if I weren't watching mine and one of your kids. How do ya think Billie Joe and the guys'll take it?" "Oh, they'll get over it." We laughed. "Yeah you're probably right." "So why would she wanna stay with two boys anyway?" "In case you haven't noticed hun, and which obviously you haven't." I smirked. "Maria's developed quite the little crush on your son." She looked like she was in a deep state of confusion and then thought at first, and then she broke out into a big grin. "I think you're right." "Of course I am, I know her better than anyone eh?" "True, very true." "Well, speaking of knowing her better than anyone. I'd better get back before she throws a fit because I took too long to get back and she's getting impatient." I laughed. "Right! Wouldn't want that." She laughed. "See you tomorrow Adie." "See ya then!" And with that I left on my way home to prepare for my daughter and I's sleepover, and possibly the other girls too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay okay! Happy? I'm not quitting! Yay! Do a dance! Sing a song! Hurray! lol...Anyway....How do you like it so far? Getting good? A little boring? Not all that interesting. Well, it's fixing to get more interesting within the next I'm predicting 5 chapters. Just wait for it!

Keep reading loves!

Comments? Thanks again to those of you who already did by the way! Especially FHTlove again, and again, and again, and again....lol....Appreciate it much!