So Everybody Loves You

Dear Adeline, What Will You Do?

IMPORTANT NOTE TO READERS:
My goal now is to reach at least ten new comments. If I don't have ten new comments by chapter twenty, I'm going to quit this story because it's really important to me that I know what you think. I've gotten like three comments from a few great readers and I think you guys very much and if you're still reading this, I'm very, very sorry to have to say, you better tell these other readers to get motivated on commenting if you guys are really liking this story. It's just really discouraging to sit here for two or more hours per chapter thinking up all these great ideas for you guys and then I hardly get any feedback. So comments please guys? I don't wanna be mean. But please help me out a little! Thank you!

On with the story...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adeline's POV

I woke up and rolled over staring at a sleeping Billie Joe. I yawned, stretched, turned off the alarm clock, and got up headed to the bathroom. I did my daily morning stuff. Showered, dressed, did my make up, got to looking good again, then as I was putting things in my purse as usual, I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist from behind me. "Good morning beautiful, how was your night?" I heard Billie Joe's voice behind me. I smiled, stood up the rest of the way, and turned in his arms. "Wonderful with you by my side honey." He grinned. "So, you're leaving for work soon I take it?" "Yep. And now I gotta go get the kids up for school." "No you don't babe." "Yes I do, what are you talking about?" "It's only January 17th. They don't go back until the 23rd remember? Just because you have to go back doesn't mean they have to!" He smirked. I grinned, kissed him, then turned back to my purse. "What's the rush?" "I gotta hurry honey or I'm gonna be late." "Ha! I could turn that into a song. I gotta hurry honey or I'm gonna be late." "Shut up Billie Joe." I was grinning down at my belongings, I was pretty sure he could tell. "You know I gotta pick on you." "Of course you do. You've reminded me of this consistently since you've been home." "Awe, should I leave again?" "No!" I turned around quickly then. He laughed a little. "Geez, I can tell somebody missed me." He smirked while my eyes were still wide of fear. "Chill honey, I'm not leaving you!" He pulled me into a hug. "You gotta learn to take a joke babe." I lightly smacked his arm. "Don't do that to me. You scare me Billie Joe." "Okay, okay, I'm sorry." "What time is it?" "Almost eight." "Shoot! I gotta go!" I made a run for the stairs. I flew down them quickly and into the kitchen. I grabbed a quick drink of water and ran back to the front of the house. I grabbed my jacket of the hook by the door and my keys the hung next to it and turned to leave. "Forgetting something?" I turned around to Billie holding my purse out to me. "Ugh! Thanks honey! See you after work!" I kissed him good bye and left in a rush.

About 20 Minutes Later At Work

"So, you seem to be in a lot better of a mood here lately. What's the occasion?" Adie questioned. I smirked. "Ugh! It's nothing really." "No, no. Tell me. What's got your fire sparked so to speak?" She asked, grinning even wider now. "Nothing, i-it's nothing Adie. Really." I said, but grinning, and turning to stack up some more magazines. "Really? Because usually if it were really nothing, you wouldn't say it with a big smile plastered to your face." "Really Adie it's-" "Hey. Adie, I need you to gloss the new magazine and copy it. We need it out on the shelves soon. This one could do great wonders for our business due to the article that's in it." He grinned and winked at me, turning to leave. "Oh really..." She taunted. "I wonder, could this have anything to do with why you've been acting so strange Miss Adeline?" She picked up the magazine that our boss had spoken to her about just minutes before and started flipping through the pages. "Nope, nothing at all." "You sure?" "Uh huh." I said, eying the magazine cautiously as she slowly thumbed through the pages. "So, if I go through this entire magazine I'll find nothing that you wouldn't want me to see, dear Adeline?" "Absolutely not." I said suddenly trying to get it away from her. "Uh huh, thought so." "Come on Adie this sooo isn't funny!" "Tell me about it! You just ripped the page, now Bob is gonna flip Adeline!" "Adie seriously, give me the dang magazine!" "Come on Adeline, what's so wrong that you don't want me to see?" "Nothing! I just, I'm gonna run the copies for Bob!" "No, no, no. There's definitely something up." "There's nothi-" "Adeline, you have a visitor here to see you." My boss said, grinning widely. I lulled my head to the side a little and gave my boss a small puzzled look before he stepped out of the room and I heard another set of approaching footsteps. In the room stepped Billie Joe. I bit my lower lip slightly as Adie's jaw went ajar. He walked over to me grinning and wrapped me in a big hug, kissing me soft but quick. "Hi." He said, smiling down at me. "Hello." "Having a good day?" "Having....an interesting day." I corrected. He smirked. "Same difference I suppose." "So what are you doing here?" "You left in a rush and figured you'd get hungry about this time, so I decided I'd pick you up and take you to lunch." "And what about the kids?" "Weellll...." He trailed off looking towards the doorway and scratching the back of his neck. He cleared his throat a little loudly then and my kids came running through the doorway. "Mommy!" "Hey babies!" I knelt down and hugged then close to me. "How are you?" "I'm good mommy." Maria said. "Same here." Jacoby agreed. I smiled. "That's great babies." "So this is why you've been acting so weird this whole time. You knew Green Day and you didn't even tell me? Oh my gosh! I can't believe you Adeline!" Adie exclaimed. "Oh chill, it's a long story." "Well good, you can tell me all about it after you get back from lunch." She smirked. I grinned. "Alright then." We said our good byes and I headed off with my family.

"So yeah she's a really big fan of yours." I explained to Billie as we sat eating lunch with the kids at a nearby little restaurant. "I see. So why didn't you tell her? Or anyone there?" "Because, I dunno. I guess, I guess it was just kinda awkward and weird. I dunno hunny." He smirked. "I am, after all, too much to handle." I playfully smacked his arm. "Oh shut up." "Mom, Dad. Can I go over to Tommy's house tonight?" Jacoby asked. "Sure hunny, no problem." I said. "I'll drive you there after we drop Mommy off." Billie agreed. "Okay!" "What about me? I'll be all by myself!" Maria pouted. "All by yourself? You'll have me and uncle Mike, and Tre, and aunt Rosa, and Brittney, and Mommy when she comes home tonight. Hunny you're never alone." "No, it's not the same!" She protested. "Okay, tell ya what. how bout we see if Melissa's daughter can stay the night? Would ya like that?" "Yeah!" "Okay! Now cheer up little one! No time for tears." He smiled at her. We spent another thirty minutes there together before I told Billie that I'd better be heading back to the magazine studio. He dropped me off there and headed off to finish up his deeds for the day.

"Wow. I can't believe you didn't tell me this sooner." She murmured. "Oh jeez, I didn't tell a lot of people at first." I laughed. "Yeah! But I'd kill to meet them!" "And now you have." I confirmed. "No, now I've met Billie, not the rest." "Okay, so we should all hang out some time." I suggested. "Seriously? I'm cool with that if you're sure." "Absolutely. When's good for you?" "How about this weekend?" "Friday after work? We can just ride to my place right after and hang out there." "Sounds great!" She agreed. We continued to talk and I told her the funny stories about me and the guys since they'd been there right up until about 11:30 PM that night. We were done at about 9:00 but we had lost track of time completely getting lost in conversation. But it was good to talk to someone like this again. I mean, I hadn't talked to Melissa like this in forever and sure I had Rosa and Brittney but I didn't know them as well and they had dedicated a lot of their time to Mike ad Tre for various reasons as I had to Billie and my children. I glanced at the clock mid sentence. "Oh my Lord, is it really almost midnight?!" I asked anxiously. She jumped up looking down at her watch. "Yes it is! Oh my gosh, when did it get so freakin' late?" She laughed. "I don't know but Billie's gonna kill me!" I threw my jacket on and grabbed my keys and purse. "I'll see ya tomorrow Adie. It was great talking with you." "You too Adeline." She smiled. Maybe she and I would become good friends outta all of this and not just buddy-buddy coworkers that put up with each other.

I walked into the house quietly shutting the door behind me. "Where ya been?" I automatically heard Billie's voice. "I uh-work?" I said. "You don't sound to sure of yourself." "No, no baby I really, really was. I was done at nine but me and Adie got to talking about you and Mike and Tre being here and then before I knew it, it was already eleven thirty and I flipped out cause I knew you'd flip out and everything and I just. I-" "Hey, Adeline. Adeline!" "What?" "Shh. It's okay, really. I figured something came up." He smirked walking over to her pulling to to him giving her a soft, long, gentle kiss. "I love you." He murmured to her. "I love you too." She yawned then. "Tired?" She nodded. "Just a little." He laughed. "Come on. Bed time for Adeline." And so it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! Sorry it took so long to update...Been busy with Halloween and everything which by the way was amazing! I'm telling you! Whew!

So what do you think?

EXTRA NOTE

And I'm totally serious about that first note I wrote so if you didn't read it before it's very, VERY important, I suggest you read it NOW!