So Everybody Loves You

Breakfast Time!

Still In Billie Joe's POV

We all ended up sitting on the porch talking about a bunch of different things for awhile. We were staying over at Adeline's house, in case you didn't know that. But anyway, we were all getting ready to get up and go inside and go to bed. "Good night Adeline." I said, wrapping her in a hug. "Good night Billie Joe. And thank you so much for making Maria's birthday the best. Thank you too Mike and Tre." She said, hugging them as well. "No problem. I wouldn't have anything less for her." I said. "Yeah me neither." Tre agreed. "She definitely deserves the best!" Mike said. And after that, we all departed to our rooms for the night.

I couldn't sleep. I tossed, and turned, but couldn't sleep. All I could think about, was Adeline. Her pretty soft brown eyes, her dark, almost black hair. Everything about her was so amazing. And I'd only known her for somewhere over a month, but I was enjoying this feeling that was keeping me up. And quite honestly, if it kept me up every night for the rest of my life, I wouldn't mind. I then smiled to myself just thinking of her, closing my eyes, and actually starting to drift off for the first time. But only with thoughts of her in my head.

End of Billie Joe's POV

I was lying in bed with Maria snuggled up next to me. She was breathing softly and calmly so I knew she must be having sweet dreams. After such a wonderful day, who wouldn't. I thought back on the previous events of the day. Billie was a wonderful guy, he truly was. Maria adored him, that was for sure. And so did Jacoby for that matter. They also loved Mike and Tre who could make them laugh at any time. I think as long as they're around, things will be great. I pulled Maria closer to me, smiling to myself as I thought about this. My life, even though it was already great, seemed to be getting a whole lot better. And with thoughts of...No, not sugar plumbs dancing in it. But with thoughts of Billie Joe in my head, I drifted off into a peaceful sleep and slept as well as my baby that night.

Early The Next Morning

"Mommy. Mommy? Mooommmmyyyy." "Hmmm?" "Wake up mommy!" "Huh? Oh, I'm awake baby." I said, with my eyes still shut. "You don't look like it mommy. Come on, it's Saturday! Get up!" "Yeah, it's Saturday. Sleepy day. Can mommy sleep today?" "Moommmy!" "Alright, alright!" I laughed. I got out of bed, picked her up, spun her around, and carried her down stairs. I noticed we were the only two up. "How about you watch TV while mommy cooks breakfast okay sweetie?" "Okay mommy." I sat her down on the couch in front of the big screen TV and turned it to the Disney channel. She was watching Hannah Montana when I left the room. I walked into the kitchen and started breakfast.

An Hour Later

Breakfast was done and everyone was up and ready to eat. I made sure to make plenty. There were eggs, waffles, pancakes, toast, french toast, bacon, and sausage. The boys' eyes nearly popped outta there heads. "Woah." Was all they said before they ran to the table, took their seats, and dug in!

From what I could tell, they really liked it, or they were just really hungry! But my the grins on their faces, I think they liked it. *Wink*
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this one. It would've been a little more interesting, but I didn't have much time. Sorry!

I'll be back later with more. I promise. That breakfast sounds good! I think I'll go fix me something. lol...

See ya later!