Because Life Is Just That Awesome

Chapter Ten

"Johnny, get out of there!" Zacky yelled. "I really have to go!" He started to whine a little.
"Well you can always use the bushes!" Johnny yelled from the other side of the door. Zacky pounded on the door again and mutter profanities under his breath. "Oh shut it already! Its your own fault."

"Johnny I swear, you better get your fat midget ass out of my bathroom before I kick your ass!" Johnny opened the door and walked out. Zacky immediately pushed his way past and into the bathroom, pushing Johnny out onto the tile floor. "FINALLY!!"

"Okay, I'm gonna head home now…" Johnny said. I held my arms out for a hug and he laughed. "Are you sure you want a hug? You might get cooties." He said.

"Screw cooties, I want my hug." I said like a child. He laughed and hugged me.

"Do you need a ride home?" I thought about it for a second and remembered how Matt was working on the super glue situation at home.

"Sure. Are you coming Jimmy, or are you just gonna stay here tonight?" I asked him

"I'll go with you guys. And I'll just crash on your couch for the night." He said to me. I nodded and we both walked out to Johnny's car. I sat in the back seat and Jimmy sat in the front.

"Aww, you couldn't let my girlfriend sit in the front seat?" Johnny complained.

"I can't fit in your back seat buddy. I'm too damn tall!" Johnny just shrugged. "Would you rather have her in my lap?!?" Johnny shook his head vigorously.

"Then shut up and drive midget."

Johnny just sighed and drove home. And trust me, it was a very silent drive home…actually is was sort of awkward. But thankfully it was soon over and I was back at my own home and not in an awkward silence.

"Goodnight babe." I said kissing Johnny. I got out of his car and walked into my house. Matt was laying on one of the couches watching Law and Order.

"You must be bored Matt." He nodded.

"I really am. But I got all the bathroom doors working properly again. And all before 11:00." He said proudly.
"Okay, well I'm gonna head to bed." I said to Matt and Jimmy. I gave them both a hug and walked up to my room. I put on some old shorts and one of Johnny's t-shirts. I got into bed and layed there silently for a couple minutes before I fell asleep.

A couple hours I was awoken by somebody nudging me in the sides. I groaned.

"Whoever you are go away!" I yelled, not taking my face out of the pillow. I was nudged again. I looked up at who ever it was. There was a large person wearing all black and a ski mask.

I yelled. "Oh my gosh! What are you going to do to me?" I started to fake cry. The person laughed.

"Okay Matt, you can go away now." I said and laid back down.

"How did you know it was me." He whined and pulled off the mask. Everybody's been acting like little kids today. But I guess it was just the spirit of the day.

"Because, nobody else in Huntington is built like the Incredible Hulk. Now go back to sleep." He groaned and went back to his own room for the night. Thank god for that. I nuzzled back into my pillow.

This time I was interrupted again before I even had a chance to fall back to sleep. "What do you want now?" I looked up and it was Jimmy. "What do you need at..." I looked at my clock, "Two in the morning." I asked.

"I can't sleep very well." He said quietly.

"Why not? What's wrong?" I asked, slightly worried about my string bean.

"I had a bad dream." He said puffing out his lower lip like a little kid.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

"Not right now. maybe later...right now I just want to sleep." he said. "So I was wondering if maybe...uh, if i could possibly sleep in here with you?" He asked.

"Sure Jimmy. Anything for my favorite string bean. Just don't hog the sheets." He smiled widely and nodded. He jumped into the bed and just layed there on top of the sheets.

"Thank you Maddie." He said quietly as he drifted off to sleep.

"No problem Jimbo." I said quietly. I know he didn't hear me, because he had fallen asleep. But I said it anyways.

Not long after him, I also fell asleep for the night. And nobody woke me up this time!
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm just gonna start posting these in like five a day. I'm just getting this over with, nobody's actually reading it, but I still have all the chapters, so I'm just making it simple.