Because Life Is Just That Awesome

Chapter Fifteen

"So Johnny, do you want off?" Jimmy asked as we sat there laughing at him. They were leaving for their tour tomorrow, and we were spending this last day hanging out.

"No Jimmy, I want to be taped to a flag pole my entire life!" He said angrily, "Of course I want off."

"If you're gonna be that way, maybe you should just stay there for awhile." Jimmy said as he started to walk away.

"If you don't let me take this freakin' tape off, you'll be short a bassist!" He yelled.

"That's supposed to change our mind?" Matt asked. Johnny faked a laugh.

"That's very funny and all, but seriously," Johnny stopped to think for a second. "Just imagine how much fun you could have taking the duct tape off." They all smirked deviously. Johnny got a terrified look on his face.

"You shouldn't have said that Johnny!" I said to him. I wanted to help him, but I know I couldn't because...well four tall guys versus short girl, not a good match up on my part.

"I know, but I really want off this damn thing! My nose itches!" he said. I laughed and stood back. All the guys went to work at taking the duct tape back off so Johnny could get off the pole.

****************

"That HURT!!!" Johnny yelled as he rubbed his arms which are now completely red. One arm was partially bleeding from when they ripped off the tape.

"You shouldn't have gotten taped to the pole then." Zacky said. Johnny glared at him.

"I don't think we should have wasted that much duct tape on him." Brian said. "Was it really worth it?" He asked.

Everybody exchanged looks. "HELL YEAH!!" Matt said. Everybody laughed, except Johnny.

"Well I'm glad you guys had so much fun!" Johnny said sarcastically. "for that much pain, you better have had the time of your LIFE!" He said and started to pout.

I decided to break into the conversation. "Okay Johnny, no pouting," I gave him a kiss and he smiled.

"Fine, but as soon as I get back onto the bus tomorrow, I'm pouting again."

"I wouldn't do that Johnny. Just have fun on you're tour. Otherwise, these guys will torture the living hell out of you."

"They do that anyways." He said groaning.

"That's too bad. Seriously, just have fun...for me?"

"Fine, but only for you."

"Good. But you better not have too much fun. And you know what I mean." He nodded.

"MATT WOULD FUCKING KILL ME IF I DID THAT!" I nodded. "Ah hell, they'd all take turns killing me." I laughed.

"Well then there's your motivation not to do anything like that." I said patting his back.

"Well, then can I at least have a picture of you?" Johnny asked winking a little. I laughed.

"Hey now! Don't say shit like that while I'm standing here!" Matt said slapping him on the back of his head.

"Sorry." Johnny said back to him, rubbing his head.

***************

They had everything packed up onto the bus and they were about to leave. I gave all the guys a quick hug. Except for Johnny.

I sat there hugging him for a couple minutes. I didn't want to let go. I was afraid that if I let go, that he may never come back. For a second I thought that maybe, just maybe, I might not have to, but Zacky proved me wrong

"Come on Short shit, we have to go!" Zacky Yelled from out the bus window. I still didn't let go of him.

"It's okay babe, I'll call the first chance I get. And I'll always come back. You have to trust me. And I have to believe that you'll be here waiting for me when I get back. So will you be here?"

"Of course I will Johnny." He smiled and gave me a quick kiss. He ran onto the bus and they set off. As soon as it turned the corner, I didn't know what to do.