Because Life Is Just That Awesome

Chapter Sixteen

"Bored, bored, bored as fuck!" I sang while sitting on the couch. It gets really boring around here without the guys. "thank god they're coming home tomorrow!" That's right, it'd had been four months already. I already had fed Ichabod, now there's nothing to do...

"Who's coming home tomorrow?" My friend Selena asked. I met her a couple days after the guys left.

"Uh, my brother Matt and some of my other friends..." I still hadn't told her about the fact of who they were. "They've been on vacation for a little while. A couple months actually."

"Oh...well that's fun." She said and she took the remote from my hand and changed it to fuse. And it was just my luck that they were interviewing the guys there right now. I mentally slapped myself for whatever. "OH MY GOD! I LOVE THESE GUYS!!" Crap...Uh...what do I do now?

"That's cool..." I said to her.

"What, you don't like them?" She sent me a little playful glare.

"Well, they're not really my favorite." I told her, she doesn't need to know the truth yet.

"Whatever, just be quiet so I can here my lovers talk!" She ran up as humanly possible to the TV. I just sat back and watched.

"So you guys...you're tour is over now, so what are you gonna do now?" The interviewer asked.

"We're gonna go home and throw darts at our friend. Make it four out of six." Zacky said. "But ssh, it's a secret." He said again.

"So who is this 'friend'?" the interviewer asked, winking a little.

"She's my sister!" Matt said defensively. "And Johnny's girlfriend..." he said the last part quietly.

"Whoa! You're letting your sister date the infamous Johnny Christ?" This interviewer is a nosy bastard if you ask me.

"Yeah, like I said to them, Big brother can play match maker too!" The interviewer laughed.

"NOOOOO!!! One of my lovers has a girlfriend!!" Selena yelled out of nowhere. "I'm just kidding about this crap too," she said looking at me. "It's just fun to joke around from time to time. I'm not really this obsessed."

I laughed, "Okay, you were scaring me a bit."

She turned her attention back to the interview.

"So darts? What's up with that?" The interviewer asked. Wasn't that like five minutes ago, and he's just asking now?

"Well, she seems to think that we can't be trusted with darts because we don't throw them at the dart board and...well, we have sort of a tendency to hit people with them." Zacky said, "Okay, well I do anyways." he smiled like an idiot.

"Yeah, every time we play with those stupid things one of us gets hit. Like awhile ago, Syn got hit in the ass, we all laughed like hell, but he bitched about it forever." Matt said. I shook my head. "We've also gotten The rev and Johnny in the legs a few times." he laughed.

"Anyways, new topic...how's life?" he asked.

"Wow, this is the worst interview ever." Johnny said, "Wait, I didn't mean to say that...just think it." He said.

"Don't mind him, he's just been 'lonely' lately without his girlfriend." Jimmy said using air quotes around lonely. "He thinks everything is terrible."

"DO NOT!" Johnny said defensively.

I got up and turned off the TV. Selena just whined. "I was watching that!!"

"Forget you, Selena, give it two hours, they'll play re-runs again." She huffed and crossed her arms. "not gonna work on me."

"So what do you want to do then?" She asked.

"I don't know, everybody is on vacation right now. Who goes on vacation in the middle of August?" I said.

Just then there was a knock coming from the door. I didn't make any movements towards said door.

"Are you gonna answer that?" Selena asked me. I shook my head. "Fine, I'll get the door for you." There was another impatient knock on the door. She ran over there, "You're such a lazy bu-" I heard the door open, but she never finished her sentence. "Holy shit! Do you know who you are?!?" I ran over to the door and saw all the guys.

"Oh, Selena...meet my brother Matt...and my friends..." I said to her. And then she fell to the floor. I knelt down, "Good first impression." I said to her passed out body.