Got Hate? Try Love!

Linger

I didn't need to give Brian my answer, he had known it. I had known it. I had bitched at Zack for being a pussy and hiding how he felt about me, when in reality I was just as bad.
Brian looked at me blankly for a couple of minutes, allowing me to think.

"I gave him the same talk...." He finally said.

"But I never told you that I liked him..."

"Britt, everyone knows! I even think Regi's caught on to it. Don't rush your feelings though because you'll end up like your sister." When he mentioned her I gridded my teeth.

"I'll never be like her!" I said slightly mad that he had the audacity to say that.

"Oh, but you are." He said in almost a whisper. I cut him an 'excuse me' look.

"Her whole relationship with Zack was a lie. She never wanted him because she cared for him. She wanted him so she could have something you didn't. She lied herself into thinking that she truly loved him. And you've been lying to yourself because you try to act like you hate him."

I looked at him, knowing he was right about me.

"But how do you know Zack...loves me?" I asked shyly.

"How could I not know? Here's an example doll baby: When you parents died, you came to live with Zack and Regina. She didn't care where you went, it was Zack that demanded you to live with them. When you wanted to move out and live alone, Regina told you that you couldn't live by yourself, right? Well, if it wasn't for Zack telling her not to let you leave, you would've gotten what you wanted." Brian smirked. "He acted like he loved her in order to keep you around him. Now that's love! Never wanting the person you love to leave."

I was speechless! The whole fucking time I thought Zack was an ass, he was actually trying to keep my ass around. Though Brian said Zack didn't love Gena, I begged to differ. I think he started to fall for her. When he looked her in the eyes and said I love you to her (the words I wanted him to say to me) you could tell it was nothing but love in his eyes. But was the love there because he was picturing me?

Brian walked into the venue, chatting away with Jacoby. I think the reason Zack and I had such a problem was because we didn't know how to mean-fully say I love you.

Zacky finally walked of the bus, being the last person off, and walked towards me. I turned around to face him. He had a vibrate but sad smile on.

"You've always been the one." He said quietly.

"Zack, I've always wanted to tell you...." I got to scared to say what was surfacing on my tongue.

"Tell me, I'm all yours.." He said as he pulled me into his arms in the middle of the parking lot.

"I've always loved you."

He looked relieved and truly happy for once.

"I loved you as soon as I saw yo...." He was cut off by an annoying bossy voice.

"ZACKY! COME ON!" Regina poked her head out from the back door of the building.

He gave a nod to let her know he was coming. When she went back inside, he kissed my forehead.

"We'll finish this talk later....Right now I have to go finish something else...For good."

We walked into the building and went out separate ways.

My feelings for him couldn't bare to linger much longer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long time no update? Huh?

Well Comments are welcomed :)
Thanks for being my loyal readers that you are.