Got Hate? Try Love!

Cheat or Creep

It was about damn time that someone saw how deceitful and untrustworthy my sister was. I just didn't want anyone to find out like Zack did. I know we don't like each other but his feelings are hurt and I'm not going to be a complete bitch to him, I mean he just found out he was being cheated on. He had gone upstairs to his bedroom, two hours ago, and hadn't come back down since the phone call. I was starting to worry about him for some odd reason unknown to me. I walked up to his room and walked over by his bed. He was laying on his side, staring at the wall. His eyes were wide and tearful. I sat on the edge of his bed and rubbed his back slowly, to comfort him.

"Listen, Zack I'm really sorry and I just want you to know that I'm uh well I'm here for you, okay?" I said softly and warmly.

He didn't say anything back and he didn't need to. He closed his eyes for a little while and then opened them and looked at me, with watery green eyes. He pulled me into his arms to lay beside him and he held me like I was his stuffed animal keeping the scary things away. I was now laying in front of him and his arms wrapped around my waist, while his head rested on my neck. It felt so right to be in his arms but I knew he was just doing this for comfort, and I wasn't going to stop him. He was being as emotional as a chick. I turned my body around so my forehead was touching his. It was a weird moment of peace between the two of us. I kind of felt like I loved him and it felt like he loved me to. One word came to mind: AWKWARD.

"Why don't you take a nap and I'll make us something to eat?" I asked, wanting desperately to stray away from the weirdness between Zack and I.

"Yeah..." He mumbled back.

He released his arms from around me and turned to his other side. I went down stairs and made us a little lunch and then walked back up stairs about an hour later to wake him up. As I was walking up the stairs to go wake him, He was walking down.

"I was just about to go get you....Well lunch is ready."

He nodded, rubbed his eyes, and continued to trudge into the kitchen. We both got our food and sat on the couch in the living room. Regina NEVER let us do that. We were sitting right beside each other and we weren't even fighting. That was different!

"What do you want to do today?" Zack asked as he looked at the floor nervously.

"Whatever you want to but... I thought you had to go to the studio."

"Oh yeah.. Right. Well I would like it if you came with me?" He asked with a faded smile.

"Sure, well I'll wash these while you get ready." I said picking up our plates.

"Uh what? You're actually going to wash the dishes? You fucking hate that." He said in awe.

"Well there are a lot of things I hate." I said with a smirk and wink, as I walked in the kitchen.

By the time we got to the studio, Zack looked like he was dealing with his feelings better. When we walked in to the recording room laughing and talking to each other, everyone on in the room went dead silent.

"What's gotten into you guys?" Zack asked as he sat Ichabod on the floor.

"You two aren't trying to kill each other! What the fuck is wrong with the world?" Jimmy shouted.

"It's just not normal!" Brian yelled as he threw his arms into the air.

"Yeah, man where's Regi?" Matt asked.

Zack looked at me with a annoyed face because he didn't want to tell the guys that he had been cheated on. They'd never let it go.

"We uh broke up..." He replyed.

"WHAT?" All the guys shouted in unison.

"I'll tell y'all later, OKAY!"

We hung around the studio for awhile and then ended up going home. Zack and I got home and lounged on the couch. He flopped down beside me and slung his arm around me, unintentionally.

"Thanks again for being here for me today, Britt. You didn't have to at all because I've always been such a bitch to you. So I want to just say I'm uh well suh....." He stuttered.

"Suh suh-sor I'M SORRY!" He spasmodically shouted.

"No, don't be. I've been mean to you to." I said quietly back. "So what do we do now?"

I asked that in complete innocence and curiosity but I guess it was taking differently.

"I wish I knew..." Zacky whispered back as he gazed into my eyes and leaned in closer to me. Our lip connected in an innocent kiss but I pulled away.

"Zack, you just broke up with my sister today. I know she's a cheating whore bu...." My words were cut off by another one of his kisses and this time I wasn't going to pull away.

His fingers tangled gently in my hair as my arm wrapped around his neck. It was a romantic kiss. Like the kind you see in movies when two lovers are departing and decide to make out in the pouring rain. Our lips separated gracefully, for a split second.

"I lo...."

We heard footsteps run upstairs and saw something get thrown from the upstairs hallway. Zack and I got up holding hands, unintentionally, to see who and what it was. It was a broken picture frame that had a photo of Regina and Zacky. He picked it up and looked at me. The footsteps came furiously down the steps.

"I fucking hope you're happy now, Brittney!"

Regina was an inch away from my face and she was screaming and crying at me like she had got shot in the heart. I was an inch away from punching her damn lights out but Zack holding my hand kept me from doing so.

"AND YOU! HOW COULD YOU FUCKING DO THIS TO ME? AND WITH MY FUCKING SISTER!" She began to yell louder.

Zacky let go of my hand and now he and Regina were both in each other's faces, yelling.

"YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME! SO GET THE FUCK OUT, YOU CHEATING WHORE!" He yelled so close to her face that I could see spit from his mouth flying on her cheeks and eyes.

She looked at him and collapsed to the floor crying. I stood there, speechless, and backed up into the kitchen by myself. They continued to yell, cry, and bicker at each other for hours, and then it got uncomfortably quiet and calm.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you're reading this then please COMMENT.