Hella Good Sandwiches

Addy

Work was completley empty except for my girls, Guy, and I so I decided to make sitting around a little more fun. I serrupticiously walked over to the stereo behind the counter and pushed a mix CD I had made in there. I pressed play and turned up the volume as Mac yelled at me, asking me what I was doing.

"Hips sway and lips lie! Like clock work she's in control of all the right guy's and I'm still waiting…" Alex Gaskarth wailed and my three co-workers all jumped and smiled at the fact we were going to have a little HGS dance party during work hours.

Whatever, it was always so slow on Sundays.

Guy was flailing his arms by Mac as me and Roni danced like people who belonged in insane asylums. I thought I heard the bell on the door ring but I couldn’t hear it over the music, which had changed from All Time Low's Shameless to a Pierce The Veil song I found on limewire called I'd Rather Die Than Be Famous.

The girls and Guy stopped and eyed me, heads cocked. I smiled at them, blushing a little, "This is Pierce The Veil, you know, Skunk Boy's band?" I laughed. Mac and Roni shot me a look and Guy nodded, muttering something about how he liked the singer's voice.

"Oh, yeah me too, that's Vic singing." I answered, looking anywhere but at my girls.

Roni cat called, "ow owwwww!" at me while Mac rolled her eyes but smiled widely. "You see, Guy, Vic is Skunk Boy's friend and well, him and Addy really hit it off at the party last night. Didn't you Addy? Don't tell me you guy's didn’t get anywhere!"

I blushed and was about to respond when there was a cough from behind me. I turned around, dancing to the catchy beat of the song and stopped, half mortified. Skunk Boy was standing behind me, laughing his ass off as discretley as possible. "Oh god," I muttered.

"You and Vic got it on? Oh my god! Vic!" Jaime turned around, unvailing the little body of Vic behind him, "You didn’t tell me you and Addy got anywhere last night! Asshole you promised to tell me whenever you hooked up with a hot girl!" He repremanded. Vic and I both turned a bright red.

"Dude, calm down we just talked." Vic said quietly, shuffling his feet. I nodded but heard Mac yell "bullshit!" behind me. I shook my head at her but laughed anyways. The song changed to Lil' Wayne's Lollipop. Roni instantaniously grabbed me, yelling "oh shit!" in the process and got down. Jaime and Vic errupted in giggles. Yes. Giggles. And Vic said he was fucking 25.

Guy smiled at the boys and turned the music down, getting into owner mode. "Can I get you anything, boys?" He smiled. Jaime, of course, wanted a 'samich'. I rolled my eyes and hopped over the counter to make him his usual chicken parmesian. "Here you go, Skunk boy." I smiled handing the sandwhich to Jaime.

He grabbed it and smiled, rolling his big eyes. "Its not skunk boy, its fucking-"

"-Jaime!" We all yelled, sick of his little speech. Laughing, he took a bite of his sandwhich. He moved to a table, leaving me and Vic to ourselves for the most part. "You want something to eat, Vic?" I asked.

"Sure, darling." He said sweetly, making my heart go to mush. I blushed as Roni shouted "Theres totally something going on there!" at us. I ignored her and gave Vic a veggie sandwhich, remembering that he, like me, was a vegetarian.

We walked to Jaime's table where him, Roni, Mac and Guy were talking. The bell on the door rung and both Mac and Roni's faces went from blank to frantic to flirty. I couldn’t help but laugh. I turned around to see Tony and Mike standing in the doorway. "Wand boy and Tony the turtle!" I yelled, causing Vic and Jaime to almost choke on their food.

Tony asked me quietly how I knew his nickname and Mike eyed me like I was crazy, then looked at Vic to say, "Oh, definatley hit that bro, she's a cutie." I could have sworn I heard Mac growl. Vic blanched and preoccupied himself bu stuffing his face. Tony sat down next to Roni apprehensivley. She gave him a coy smile and looked up at him through her long lashes. "Hey Roni."

She giggled and said, "Why didn’t you call?"

Mike scoffed but Tony shot him a look so he just pulled up a chair next to Mac, straddling it. Tony answered Roni, "The lipstick rubbed off so Jaime gave me directions here cause I wanted to see you." Vic pretened to choke, shooting me an eye roll. I smiled, keeping my laughted quiet so I could hear Mike and Mac.

"How are you…" Mike drawled, eyeing Mac, "Gorgeous, obviously." Mac pretened to roll her eyes but she blushed and hid behind her hair. She always plays hard to get.

"I'm fine, Whiskeyhands." She scoffed. Jaime laughed from next to her, leaning back in his chair. Mike kicked the leg of it from under him and Jaime came tumbling down onto the floor with a crash.

Everyone died from laughing at Jaime on the floor. He looked like a helpless er, armadillo or something, his lips pouted. "I'm on the floooooooor!" He glared at Mike, "You sonovabitch!" Mike laughed once, his laugh was amazing and insanely cocky. I loved it. Vic nudged me in the ribs and nodded to the back kitchen. I got up and he followed me quietly, everyone still laughing at Skunk Boy.

"So," Vic started as I jumped onto the counter. He stood against my knees, leaning his arms on my thighs. I smiled at him stupidly. He coughed, "So, uh, I never, uh, do this but whatever," he said leaning closer to me. I bent down subcontiously, so my lips met his since I was up on the counter which made me an inch taller than him.

He deppend the kiss and I reacted instantly, opening my legs (not like that, perv!) so that his torso was against the metal counter and we were closer together. My head was swimming. He was officially my favorite. I felt him grin into the kiss and he bit my lips slightly, beginning to pull away. I kept the kiss going and he thankfully, got right back into it.

The doors crashed open and Mac yelled, "oh haaiiiii guys…" and burst out laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
w00000t this is talia/copaface
your turn sarah!<3
leave us comments please, we love you
and this story forreals.