What He Doesn't Know

013

We were presented with another fancy meal of God knows what. Really, it was great and all but maybe a little much. Turns out the head chef knew who were and ordered the employees to make this an extravagant affair. They even brought in violin players to make our evening more… romantic. It felt like we were on a date but in this case it would be a double date plus one I guess. In the end they refused us paying for it all. We walked out with happy stomachs and full pockets.

“Let’s go swimming!” Mikey suddenly said. I looked up from my laptop where I was writing a new chapter to my frerard.
“No thanks.” I said and continued to type.
“Oh come on Gee don’t be a party pooper.” Frank grinned.
“We went earlier.” I pressed the enter button and waited until the new update was on the updated stories list.
“I thought you said you were going to take up swimming.” Frank smirked. Curse him for being so smart and adorable.
“Fine.” I grumbled and set my heated laptop on the bed as I went into the bathroom to change into my swimming shorts.

I bet Frank is disappointed in me. I look so fat and ugly with nothing on but these damn shorts. He was behind me with Mikey talking about something I couldn’t hear, probably about me and how I looked so fat and stupid. I simply glowered in my self-pity as we made our way towards the hotel pool.
“I call shotgun at water slide!” Mikey exclaimed and quickly made his way over to the tall spiraling slide. It looked large and threatening with water sloshing down it as if jeering at my poor physique. It feels as thought it is I against the world. I herd Mikey cheering as he zipped down the slide and splashed into the warm water.
“Want to go on the slide?” Frankie asked me sweetly. It was as thought I was seven again.
“No.” it sounded negative the way I said it. His face fell.
“Oh, okay. Want to swim then?” I shrugged. I envied his forwardness in inviting me to enjoy myself. We walked to the pool edge and he jumped in splashing me in the process. I was about to utter a few cusses but then his head bobbed above the surface of the water. His hair plastered to his angelic face as he struggled to wipe his eyes while still trying to keep above the water line. I couldn’t help but smile. He was so cute.
“What’s so funny Way?” he smirked up at me.
“Oh just you.” his eyebrows raised.
“Oh really?”
“Yeah really.” we stared at each other for a few seconds until he invited me to enter. I jumped in after him as much as I rather have walked down the steps, I didn’t want to seem like a pansy. Pansy. That’s exactly what I was and no one even knows about it. No one knows I have feelings for the small man swimming in circles besides me. I guess this secret I have will never be let free to fly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Isn't it great I have no life and have nothing else to do but update frerards? Well, this update was done during study hall (bad me) so sorry if it isn't that great. Also, I drew a scene (this chapter) and I may use it for the background of the story, once i upload it you guys decide.
-Andrea/ CharredRemains