What He Doesn't Know

015

Tears were beginning to leak out of the corner of my eyes. My breaths were becoming labored. The comedy was too much to take, I rolled over on my side but only to land on the floor still laughing. Mikey walked in looking from the TV to me.

"Watching Eurotrip aren't you?" I responded with a nod and one of those silent laughs you get when you can't even breathe anymore. He shook his head and jumped on his bed and picked up a book, Dreamcatcher by Stephen King. I rolled on my back gasping for air and with a stupid grin plastered on my face.

"When Frank gets back he will wonder what your on Gee." he didn't glance up from his book as he spoke. I responded with some random giggles as I recalled the funny scenes in the movie then burst out laughing again. Suddenly Frank walked in the door but stopped to stare at us.

"What are you on?" he questioned. Mikey snorted and flipped a page in his book. I rolled over again.

"Hi Frankie."

"Hi?" he put his messenger bag down, he had been out with an old friend named Wesley. "Are you okay?" I grinned.

"He's watching Eurotrip." Mikey announced.

"Oh, that explains it." he smiled playfully. I raised myself to sit cross-legged. I was drawn to kiss him but what would he do? Closer and closer I leaned until I paused.

"You smell like coffee."

"Yeah... I went to Starbucks with Wesley." I was creeping him out.

"Cool." then I stood up and went to the washroom so I could smack myself for being so lame and retarded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a lame filler, sorry really tired. I was watching Eurotrip and got the idea so yeah... propper updates soon! Comments?