What He Doesn't Know

004

Sixteen subscribers, eighteen comments, one hundred readers, and two chapters.

I leaned back in contentment. The pillows sank into the mattress. I clicked on my most famous creation and began to work on it. Of course, nobody knows it is I behind the typed words. They all think I am a sixteen year old from Ohio named Mark. I smirked at thought of how naive these children could be. I could be a sexual predator for all they knew. My fingers flew over the keys as my first paragraph began. The story was about myself, of course, and how I love Frank and he doesn't love me back. In fact he is he is homophobic in this story. I sighed and paused to think of another word. Then Frank walked in.

"Reading the dirty stuff?" he asked as he placed the ice bucket beside the water glasses. I looked up at him and smiled.
“Maybe.” He rolled his eyes.
“Gross Gee, how can you read things like that about… us?” I shrugged.
“Its entertaining actually since some of it is really corny and off completely. Then again, some a re quite graphic and explain tons about your-“
“Nah! I’m not listening! Unicorns and rainbows with giant flying skittles!” Frank plugged his ears and walked back out of the room. I laughed quietly and carried on in my work.

The dining room was roomy and the chairs a soft red velvet. Gold trim lined the wooden tables and many other fancy things were showed on display for all to see. These types of hotels always had restaurants similar to this and the food was always expensive. I scanned the menu but glanced at Frank who was also trying to decide what he wanted. These were rare times on tour or any other time besides on stage that we were actually together. I looked back down at the curled letters and sighed. They always had strange things we weren’t used to like Lobster Thermador, doesn’t that mean Lobster July? I was close to just getting up and going to a McDonalds if it means I don’t have to deal with any more fancy words even a professor wont understand.
“Do you guys know what your having?” asked Ray who was still scanning his menu.
“Yeah, rabbit.” Bob answered. “With frogs legs.” I knew what was coming.
“What? Rabbit? That poor thing! Bob! How could you eat such a poor creature and frog?” Frank began a rant about how Bob shouldn’t eat rabbit. I rolled my eyes and waited until the small man ran out of breath. Finally he did, eventually.

So maybe I was wrong, the food here was good and was worthy staying for, thought the bill was still over priced by a few hundred.
“So anyways, I’m going to bed, night guys.” Ray stood up and we all said our farewells then Bob soon joined him. Then it was only Frank, my brother, and myself. Mikey can’t really handle staying up late and I could clearly see he was dozing off. He always goes when I do.
“I’m off.” I announced, Mikey shouldn’t have to suffer.
“Same.” Mikey spoke up for the first time since we got in the restaurant.
“I’m not staying alone.” Frank smiled at me. Why me? So all of us marched over to the elevator that would take us to our beds for the night and until the end of the week until we moved back to Jersey.

The sound of New York traffic kept me awake during the night. I would think I would be used to it from years of being on tour but I’m not. I tossed and turned and even flipped my pillow over to the cool side but nothing worked. The sandman was avoiding me tonight. I sat up and rubbed my eyes wearily. Mikey was in the other bed snoring quietly and Frankie was on the couch nicely tucked in. He was short enough so his feet didn’t go over the end. He looked like an angel. I swung my legs over the bed and stood. I watched Frankie as he slept. I wanted so much to kiss his sweet lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I worked on this for 3 days, hope you all like it! :)