What He Doesn't Know

042

"Shit Gee, what happened to you?" Mikey looked up from the cup of coffee he was drinking to see what Ray was talking about.

"Have you been crying?" he asked.

"No." I lied. "I don't feel very well." I looked in the mirror this morning and was greeted by what looked like a zombie. I know I didn't look to good today with my puffy blood-shot eyes and messy hair.

"It kinda looks like you've been drinking." Mikey raised an eyebrow. For once, no, I have been sober for at least three years and I wasn't planning on breaking it.

"No, just not feeling good." I said and sat down beside Ray. By then Bob had walked in and expressed his concern.

"Maybe you should go back to sleep?" he suggested. I shook my head. Frank was over there.

"No, not tired." I rubbed my tired eyes. It was a lie, I didn't get any sleep last night.

"Are you sure?" Mikey asked. I nodded. I heard the bunk curtain get drawn back signalling Frank was up and coming towards us. Tension was in the air and I bet everyone else could feel it. Frank said nothing when he looked at my face, he looked away and went straight for the shelves.

"On second thought, I think I will go lay down." I said and stood up. Bob, who had been nervously toying with his lip ring the whole time, followed incase I needed help.

"Gerard, is this about you and Frank?" he whispered. I nodded sadly and crawled into my bunk. "May I know?"

"Frank is marrying Jamia." I said bluntly.

"Shit..." his cursed under his breath. "Why would he do that?" I shrugged and rolled over to face the wall. "Well I'm sorry Gee, I really am. If you need me I'll be at the front." Bob is a true friend. He gives the best hugs and just knows what to say. If only Bob was the one I was in love with, then things might have worked out differently but alas, I love Frank and he is just tearing my heart out piece by piece.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for such a long wait! It is now March break/ spring break so I now have 2 weeks off! Meaning I'll be on a plane for 6 hours soooo more updates! =D Everything has been slow around here, my deviant art account hasn't been updated in forever, both my stories here and of course my virtual horses are slowly dying. Blame my girlfriend, I'm addicted to her lol

So please be patient while I pull myself back together so I can do some updates of everything!
-Andrea