What He Doesn't Know

044

If this was a frerard, the author was doing a fucking fantastic job of ruining my life. I felt like such a pansy crying in the airport bathroom stall. When I ran in a poor business man was doing his business at the urinal but when he saw me running and crying took off as if his ass was on fire.

"Gee?" I kept on sniffling and chose to ignore Bob. He knocked on the my bathroom stall. "Gerard I know your in there." I unlocked the door without getting off the toilet. I instead buried my head in my crossed arms. "Oh Gee." Bob quickly held me in one of his warm hugs. I instantly felt safe and content. I was hiccuping and sobbing and sniffling, I was a mess!

"Oh Bob!" I sobbed. "Why?" I must have sounded like a dying whale.

"Shh Its okay Gee-"

"How can-" I choked on my words. "it be.. okay if... F..rank is... getting... married?" I sobbed.

"Its alright Gee, there's plenty of fish in the sea."

"But I was Frank!" I cried. I must have been really loud because Mikey ran in.

"Hey man, are you okay?"

"Do I look o-fucking-kay?" I screamed. Bob held me tighter. I once more collapsed in his arms.

"Well... no but I'm your brother and I'm worried about you. What is this all about?"

"He's just tired and homesick Mikes." Bob said. Mikey narrowed his eyes.

"Tell me Gerard." I shook my head fiercely. "Fine but what am I going to tell the others?" he sighed.

"Tell them... that.. my heart is... shattered... and it really really hurts." I gazed into his hazel eyes and suddenly I knew he understood all those years of confusion. He pursed his lips into a thin line.

"Alright, I'm there for you man." and he walked out of the bathroom to leave both Bob and I huddled on the bathroom floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler, sorry about it... so tired...