What He Doesn't Know

045

Bob got me to a point where we just rocked back and forth with only an occasional sniffle. The tears had dried up and only shock was left. I should have never gotten so attached to the young guitarist.

"You going to be okay?" he asked. I nodded. Bob let go and stood up and stretched his legs, we had been sitting on the bathroom floor beside the toilet a long time. Just then Ray walked in.

"Hey guys, I brought you both some coffee. Thought you guys might need it." he handed Bob his then crouched to hand me mine. I took a cautious sip to taste it was my style. Just how I like it.

"Thanks." Bob and I both said in unison.

"So what was that all about?" Ray asked carefully.

"PMS moment." I mumbled and took another sip of the bitter liquid.

"I feel very left out. Why does everyone know but me?" he tried to lighten the mood.

"Its the hair man." Bob shook his head. Ray slapped him playfully. I couldn't help but crack a smile at their childish antics.

"Congratulations Mr.Bryar, mission accomplished."

"As you Mr.Toro." they both shook hands and I let out a giggle. Yes, even Gerard Way giggles from time to time.

"Come on, lets go get our luggage and get out of here." Ray smiled encouragingly. I let out a shaky sigh. It was time to face the music. I stood up with coffee in hand and followed Ray out of the mens bathroom with Bob right at my side for support.

They were being flocked by fans. Loud, scary screaming fans. They scare the living shit out of me. Mikey spotted us and took off his backpack and went digging for something. He pulled out my sunglasses and handed them to me. I must have looked really bad. Frank was signing autographs and smiling and laughing with the witch, I mean Jamia, right at his side. They didn't even know I was back! I just took a sip of my coffee and let out a frustrated sigh. Anger had now replaced sadness. If he wanted to throw what we had away, then fine. I could find someone else. I think I will, I'l find someone just to show Frank he can't just discard me. He will be mine someday, even if it means shattering his heart like he did to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys liked it! A bit of foreshadowing if you haven't figured it out yet! :)