What He Doesn't Know

056

It was official. My life was a real drama that people wanted to read about. My Frerard was getting so many hits, comments, and subscriptions that I couldn't keep up. The stars were full and my fans were demanding more. One hundred and seventy comments as of today with One hundred and twenty six subscribers! That doesn't even count the six hundred and forty hits! My story is called What He Doesn't Know and its the entire run down of my confession of my love for him. Of course I have sex in it and I think it may be the only reason why I do have so many readers but who knows. They still don't know its me, to them I am still Mark from Ohio. As for Frank, he still hates me. I guess I don't blame him. When I did try talking to him my cell went off, it was LynZ. So I guess he is even more mad at me now. Still, today I wanted to redeem myself and tell him why I am doing it in the first place. I want to tell him my plans for our future and I hope he will accept them... if not... I don't even want to think about it.

"Frank, can I talk to you for a minute?" we were still at my brothers house. He was watching TV on the couch and Mikey and the others were still fast asleep upstairs. Frank sighed and stood up and followed me to the empty kitchen.

"What is it Gerard?" he was frustrated.

"Frank, I know your mad at me but-

"No shit I'm mad! Your practically cheating on me!" he hissed.

"Frank, no I'm not, please let me explain?"

"Fine. Explain." he crossed his arms and glared at me. I sighed.

"Frank, your my world and you know that. The reason I am doing this is to hide us from the world. We will tell them in time but not now. Everyone wants LynZ and I together. She is fucked up I can tell so I just want to help her find Mr. Right and I will be with you forever, if thats what you want."

"Of course it's what I want Gerard." his eyes welled up with tears and he uncrossed his arms and hugged me. I hugged him back. "I love you Gee."

"I love you too Frankie. Its all fake so don't worry, your the one I want."

"I believe you Gee."
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww how sweet :) This is specially for mcrzluver since they took the time to copy out PLZ at least 50 times begging me to update... so here it is :) I'm really concentrated on my other story Reflections- please check that out too :)