What He Doesn't Know

059

"You look distracted Gerard, anything wrong?" Frank asked me in the tour bus which was parked in the hotel parking lot. It was so nice not to have to sleep in there and intead in overly fluffy beds.

"Fine." I mumbled absent mindedly.

"Are you okay Gee?" Mikey asked when he walked into the bus.

"Fine." I replied.

"Do you want breakfast?" Frank asked slowly.

"Fine." I was sitting at the kitchenet table bitting my lip. All I could think about was if LynZ was pregnant. What the hell would I do then? I would have to take time off from the band and marry her. I didn't want to marry her, I wanted Frank.

"I give up." Frank threw up his hands in surrender. Mikey followed him out the door of the bus probably to get breakfast.

"Gerard?" the bus door opened and Mikey walked in again. "Are you okay? You've been sitting here since we left like two hours ago." his face expressed concern.

"It's okay Mikey, I'm fine." Frank groaned, I think he only heard the last word.

"Bob and Ray went on a shopping trip." Frank said. "It's just us."

"Great time to tell us whats the matter." Mikey sat in front of me and Frank stood in front for the entrace and only exit, there was no escape.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh geeze... xD