What He Doesn't Know

064

One stressful week had passed. The guys were suspicious of my nerves but I said I was just not feeling too well. I've been avoiding Frank too and he knows it. I can tell I have made him upset because of it but now my stress levels have raised because right now LynZ and I were back at it. We stood in the bathroom and starred at three new tests. I was sweating. LynZ looked as though she was about to cry. I felt bad for her, I felt sorry.

"Look!" she squeaked and pointed to one of the sticks. I picked up the stick and examined it in the light of the bathroom. It was a pink dot. My breath hitched in my throat and I felt as though I was choking.

"It could be lying." I whispered. She nodded sharply as I threw the test in the trash. I paced nervously around the bathroom until LynZ again alerted me of a new result.

"Gerard..." I spun around and looked at the next test. This time it was a plus symbol and I felt my heart hammering against my rib cage. I felt sick.

"It's another mistake." I choked out.

"Gerard? Would you like to sit down?" she stood up and looked worried. I shook my head and looked in the mirror. I was ghost pale, just how I looked on stage.

"I'm fine..." I glanced at the last test and swallowed my words completely. I couldn't focus on anything in the room anymore. I was in a cold sweat and I felt very light headed. The room was swirling around me and suddenly things went black and the last thing through my head was, 'I'm going to be a dad.'
♠ ♠ ♠
*prepares her bullet proof vest* who hates me, raise their hand? BEFORE you freak out, unsubscribe and panic like a few did in Reflections (i lost 2 subscribers because Gerard had thoughts about Frank), I have the story planned out and the ending will have a twist :) You guys will like it I bet :) *runs away before she gets viciously attacked*

Check out my new one-shot!!! Shaking, comment and give me feedback!! :)