What He Doesn't Know

065

"Oh my God! Gerard are you okay? You're bleeding!" I heard the frantic voice of LynZ. My mind was swirling. What just happened? Fuck my head hurt! I groaned and touched my forehead with my hand. It felt wet and sticky. What the fuck? I opened my eyes and looked at my hand. It was coated in blood. I yelped in surprise. "Gerard?" I looked at LynZ. She pressed a cld wet cloth to my forehead.

"What happened?" I mumbled and accepted the damp cloth on my wound.

"You found out you were going to be a dad then you fainted and hit your head on the sink. Are you feeling okay? There's an awful lot of blood. I'm going to take you to the hospital." I must of stopped breathing for a second because I gasped for air at the moment. Everything flooded back. I was going to be a dad... fuck!

"No, no hospital." LynZ looked at me concerned.

"But Gerard-"

"Just take me to a walk in clinic where no one will notice us." she sighed and nodded. She helped me off the bathroom floor and gave me a fresh compress for my head. Together we walked out of the room and headed to the elevator. Luckily there wasn't a concert tonight.

"There you go Mr. Way. Three stitches later you are as good as new. There probably wont even be a scar since I did a fine job." the doctor smiled at me and patted my shoulder. I gave the excuse I slipped in the bathroom, which I did.

"Thanks Doc." I smiled back. My insides churned. I would be saying that in nine months. I swallowed hard and quickly left the room to join LynZ in the waiting room.

"You okay?" she asked with concern.

"Fine, three stitches." she smiled at me with relief but we weren't out of the woods yet, what were we going to do with the baby?
♠ ♠ ♠
Change of plans for the end!!! I've thought of something else that I think everyone will love even more!! :) Comments= faster updates! Also check out Reflections sequel and my 2 one- shots!!!