What He Doesn't Know

066

I was against abortion and still am but this was crazy! I was freaking out and I couldn't work. LynZ said no. She told me it was a horrible idea and that her and her family would never forgive her for killing another human, even one who hasn't even met the light of day.

"LynZ please, if you don't then what are we going to do? I'm not ready! Were not married! Hell, we're hardly dating!" tears welled up in her chocolate eyes.

"No Gerard! I won't get an abortion! Just leave me and I'll take care of the baby myself. Don't worry about it..."

"Then if you won't get an abortion then I wont leave you as a single mom." I put my hands on her shoulders. She looked into my eyes and I looked into her tear filled ones.

"Adoption?" she whispered.

"People will find out." I sighed.

"What the hell are we going to do?" she began to cry.

"Don't cry. we'll think of something. Maybe a closed adoption will work but people might find out..."

"Is that all you care about? Your reputation? Well fuck your reputation! I'll just leave so you don't have to worry about this burden anymore!" she stood up from the bed with tears running down her face.

"LynZ please, its not like that-"

"Oh yeah? Then what's it like? Am I not good enough for you?" she shouted. I bit my lip. People were going to hear this through the paper thin walls.

"It's not like that, there's someone else..." she starred at me dumbfounded.

"So you played me?" she was enraged.

"No! It's not like that, LynZ just please listen to me!"

"To what! How you played me just for the sex then got me pr-" i clapped med hand over her mouth as a last resort. She struggled in my arms and attempted to bite my hand.

"Please LynZ, just listen for just one second. No more fighting." she stopped and I removed my hand from her mouth.

"Then tell me." should I tell her about Frank?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohh drama!! What will happen? What will Gerard do??

Check out my one-shots! And comments= faster updates!