What He Doesn't Know

067

I paused. If I told her about Frank, she might tell her band who will tell the public. If I tell her I'm bi and have someone in mind... thats not so bad since know one knows my sexuality. I just had to keep calm.

"LynZ just please take a seat." she complied and watched me expectantly.

"I'm... I didn't play you." I lied. I changed my mind. "I just have interest in someone else I've known for a very long time. There is nothing wrong with you it's me." I inwardly cringed at my last words.

"I'm sure." she replied bitterly.

"No really, I will help you with the baby but please don't tell people?" I bit my lip nervously.

"Urgh fine." she threw her hands up in surrender. "Then you will the father be then when I become a whale?" she frowned.

"I don't know-"

"What will my band mates say?" she gasped.

"We'll see, just don't say anything for now and we will think of something okay. Trust me."

"Fine." she agreed. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Yes?" I called. Mikey opened the door and looked at us concerned.

"You guys okay?" we both nodded.

"Oh, well then are you coming for dinner then?" I glanced at the clock, it was already nine pm. I didn't realize it was that late.

"Yeah just give us a sec." I replied and Mikey closed the door. I wonder if he noticed the tension in the room or LynZ's red eyes from crying. I hope we could make this work... somehow...
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update so soon?? Ohhh yes :)