What He Doesn't Know

072

My tears ran just as freely as Frank's. I was going to say it because I had to anyways. If I didn't he could hate me more if he noticed LynZ's stomach start expanding randomly. Who else would the father be but me? I was bitting my lip and I looked down at the floor.

"Frank, I didn't mean to. Your the one I love, I promise. I don't like LynZ you know that. I didn't mean to-" I couldn't speak, the words were lodged in my throat. I broke down further and it turned into a full on sob fest. "Oh God!" I cried.

"Gerard? Tell me." Frank whispered and clung to his blankets.

"Im going to be a father." I proceeded with hiding my face in my pillow. "I didn't mean to..." Frank said nothing but I think I heard his heart shatter. I rolled over slightly to look at him. He was white like a sheet and he looked limp. His mouth hung open slightly and tears kept falling down his cheeks slowly. "I'm sorry." I cried and hugged my pillow. "She won't get an abortion and I want to be with you not her and I don't want the kid and I want to die so badly." I rambled in distress. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around me. I shook uncontrollably. My nose was running and my eyes were dry from the tears.

"Its okay." Frank whimpered. "I'm here for you." what?

"Frank, I just broke your heart, why aren't you telling me to go fuck off?" I rubbed my nose.

"That's what happens when you love someone. Even when they cheat on you, you forgive them and give them another chance." I starred at him for a moment. I unraveled myself from my blankets and hugged him back. This followed by more crying on each other.

"I'm so sorry Frankie, I didn't mean to be so stupid. I love you so much."

"You have to gain my trust back though." he sniffed. I hugged him tighter.

"I'll do anything for you Frankie, anything."

"Marry me when this is over."
♠ ♠ ♠
TWIST!!! :)