What He Doesn't Know

073

Its been an entire month since I discovered that I will be a father one day. That disturbing day inside that hotel room in Winnipeg. Now in British Columbia, our tour was nearly over. Soon we were going back to Jersey and in Bobs case Chicago, and we could relax for two months before we headed off to Europe. Frank and I were still together of course but there was no sex. No sex ever. I hadn't been able to prove to him that I was worth it. There was no ring on my finger and no promises since that night on the bus. No one else knew about what I had done either. Just LynZ and Frank. So now it was a waiting game. Once a week I sent money back to LynZ by check so she could buy clothes and food so she wouldn't keel over and die on me. Though at this point I was ready to stop the cash flow. Her last text sent me into such a rage that I showed Frank who also freaked;

'Hey Gee, I saw this really cute black and red maternity top but it's $125 and I will need clothes at one point so can I have a bit more money for it?'

Frank couldn't give me advice on this. He was doing enough by staying with me through it and still loving me. Of course I loved him and I worried everyday that I would fuck up somehow and he would leave me. It woke me up each night in a cold sweat or screaming.

"Frankie?" I asked on the bus while everyone went out to Starbucks but Frank and I stayed to clean up from the weeks mess.

"Mm?" he asked picking up a pizza box.

"Have I been a good boy?" he looked at me through a parting in his fringe. He knew where I was getting at.

"How do you mean by that?" he was hiding a smirk. He was in control and i know he loved it.

"I just wanted to know if I've been good enough to reward." I bit my lip and picked up a pair of someone's dirty underwear. "I think I've been good since I'm holding these."

"I think those are Mikey's." Frank giggled. I yelped and tossed them across the room as if they burnt me. Frank laughed at my childish antics.

"Well, its been a month and I don't know about you but I really need some release." he looked thoughtful. He was playing with me and it was torturing me! I whimpered when I felt myself getting excited. I knew what he was talking about. "Even though your going to be a father, you need some sort of peace..." Frank dropped the can he was holding and started to slowly walk towards me. The breath hitched in my throat when I saw that his eyes were full of lust. It was killing me and when his fingers brushed my chest I moaned.

"Someone is excited." he laughed. I couldn't take it anymore. I smashed my lips against his and hugged him close. He allowed this and praised me by grabbing my hair and kissing back. My embrace was causing our lower regions to rub together and create friction. At this point were were both hard and It has only been like five minutes. Frank couldn't handle it. He pulled away much to my dismay and led me to the bunks. He closed the curtain and turned to me. I was holding Rays bunk for support. "Take your shirt off." he demanded. I didn't argue. He was being aggressive because tonight he was dominant. Though usually I was, the roles were reversed. He would definitely forgive me after tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliff hanger xD this will continue in the next chapter :P buuuuuttt im really tired and I just wanted to give everyone some action since the las time it happened was like in chapter 20? So please comment!! :) I will try and update tomorrow again before school!