What He Doesn't Know

074

We laid on Franks bunk as I planted butterfly kisses along his neck and down his chest. By now we were both in our boxers with Frank at my mercy on the bottom. Only a few minutes ago Frank had a near meltdown.

"Gerard, I don't think I can do this." he bit his lip as to stop himself from crying. "After you cheated on me."

"Frank, I want to prove to you that you're the one, LynZ was a mistake." I pleaded. Frank rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

"I don't-" I cut him off with attaching my lips to his in a passionate kiss. When he didn't protest, I wrapped my arms around his small waist. He wrapped his arms around my neck as I begged for entrance by running my tongue along his bottom lip and gently toying with his lip ring. Our teeth collided and our tongues danced as it went from passion to carnality. He pulled away slightly so only our noses touched in a sort of eskimo kiss.

"I love you." he whispered.

"I love you too, sugar." I smiled down at him.


Frank moaned as I slowly pulled his boxers down. The fabric slid down to create painful friction for him which made me smirk.

"Fucking tease." he mumbled. Finally he kicked them off and I gasped in awe at his pride and joy. It made me gasp every time, he was just so perfect. "Gee-" again I cut him off but this time by taking him in my mouth and instantly began to deep throat him. He just barely stopped himself from screaming which made me giggle which also caused vibrations. Franks hands flew to my hair and gripped hard. I slightly cringed in pain but continued to bob my head up and down.

"I'm so close!" he gasped. I sped up my actions with slight suction but increased that too when I noticed his eyes roll back and his muscles relaxed as I caught his load in my mouth which I swallowed. I pulled away and laid down beside him. He was covered in sweat and his breaths were uneven and quick. He turned his head to look at me. His eyes were partially closed and a sleepy smile was painted on his face.

"Happy?" I whispered to him and planted a small kiss on his forehead.

"Very, thank you." he replied softly. "Sleepy." he yawned. I giggled.

"Sleep sugar."

"But you-"

"Don't worry about me love, you owe me though."
♠ ♠ ♠
Argh! I already wrote this then it deleted itself so here it is again o_o enjoy lol