What He Doesn't Know

076

With paper cut-outs taped to the walls everywhere in the bus, you could hardly see the walls anymore. Frank and I also ran out of paper. As Mikey made coffee for the three of us, Bob and Ray entered. Bob was wearing multiple hoodies and a black beanie while Ray was wearing just a tee shirt and jeans.

"Ray! It's freezing out there, how could you possibly go out like that?" Mikey gasped. Ray laughed.

"Its all in your mind my friend." then he added. "Pour me a cup of that."

"I'll have one too please." Bob shivered and rubbed his arms for extra warmth. Even with such distractions, my mind was full of the upcoming twist in my life. When was I going to tell everyone I was going to be a father? How would it affect our careers?

"Gee? What are you thinking about?" I jumped when Frank gently touched my arm. I looked around the room, no one was there. It was just Frank and I.

"What is everyone going to think when I announce I'm going to be a dad?" Frank bit his lip thoughtfully.

"Do you want the honest truth?" I nodded. "I think they will be happy that your going to be a dad, really, but you know I'm not a mind reader so I can't really say."

"What do you think?"

"Well if were going to end up together then there will probably some point in our life that we would want kids-"

"Frank please, tell me the truth. How do you feel?" I starred into his eyes as he bit his lip.

"Gerard, you know I'm hurt by what you've done but I love you with all my heart. If you want to keep the kid I would be fine with that. Hell, I would help you any way I could."

"I'm sorry." I broke eye contact. "I don't-"

"Hey, its fine. Lets see where this takes us and if you end up wanting the kid then I will support you but if you don't thats fine too."
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is for softspoken since she took the time to write that really long comment lol I appreciate it (again lol) Also- everything will be explained. I know you guy want to know what is really going through LynZ's and Frank's mind but you guys will find out :)

Also! Which is your favorite story of mine and why? Post answers on my profile page :)