What He Doesn't Know

078

"Mikey I- please don't tell anyone, not even Frank even though he already knows?" I whispered. I bit my lip in desperation as he searched my face for clues.

"Alright... I wont." he crossed his arms as he waited for my response.

"I... your going to be an uncle..." I said under my breath. I was feeling extremly light headed and I felt as though I was going to fall over. Twilight was falling and the fans would arrive soon to be taken into a world of romance.

"What?" I don't think he heard me.

"Your going to be an uncle." I said louder. He starred at me. He was processing what I was saying.

"You- I...?" he pointed at me then at himself then back over his shoulder. "LynZ?" he squeaked. I nodded sadly. I don't think he picked up on my mood because he ended up throwing his arms around me and hugging me to death. He squealed with delight and jumped around. I stood still and let him get it out of his system. "Congrats!" he grinned. I smiled back weakly.

"Mikey I-"

"How long?" he interrupted.

"A month or so." I sighed. He wasn't going to let me tell him everything. His eyes were bright with happiness. It hurt to see him this happy then he will be so disappointed when I tell him it was a mistake.

"I'm so happy for you Gee!" he embraced me again and I just wanted to cry. "What else have you been hiding from everyone?" he laughed. Everything.

"It-"

"I'm so happy for you!" he said again. "When are you going to marry the girl? Mom and Dad will kill you 'cause you guys aren't married!"

"I don't-" he cut me off again.

"You have to marry her!" he gasped excitedly.

"Mikey!" he stopped and starred at me. I lost my nerve right then and there. "I already asked."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no!!! *puts the bullet proof vest on*