What He Doesn't Know

087

The first thing I did after I checked into a motel beside the hospital was to call Frank. He had left me a text to call him back when I got the chance. With the phone to my ear I listened patiently to the soft ring of the waiting tone. I was waiting for him to pick up.

"Hello?" his voice was like music to my ears.

"Hey Frankie, its Gee." I could almost feel him smile, it was the feeling I got.

"Hey Gee, how's LynZ?" he said her name as if he had a bad taste in his mouth, I couldn't blame him.

"Apparently it was a false alarm and she panicked." I said.

"What else Gee, I know there is more." I bit my lip and looked up at the ceiling of my motel room.

"Jimmy Urine is the father."

"The lead singer?" shock was evident in his voice. "Ouch, but why did she lie about you being the dad?" I told him the rest of the story of how it was band for the band. He agreed with her logic to a point but now came the grand slam.

"She want's me to adopt the baby." I sighed and waited for some sort of negative response.

"Seriously?" he gasped. I nodded though he couldn't see me.

"Yeah."

"Oh wow..." I think he sat down because there was a bit of background noise to accompany it. "Well what do you want?" he sounded nervous now. He knew that he could end up a parent of her kid too.

"I said I didn't want her kid but I would find someone that would, a good family." there was silence on the other line.

"Don't you want kids?" he asked. He sounded almost sad.

"Frankie... I do, especially with you but just not her kid. It would be so unfair to you after what she did to the both of us."

"You want to have a kid with me?" now he seemed shocked and I couldn't help but smile a little.

"Yes Frankie, and you would be the mother." he giggled but then he turned serious.

"Then who will take the baby?" a thought occurred to me and my eyes widened.

"I think I know but I'll have to call you back on it."

"Oh okay, see ya." I had a phone call to make.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm part 1 of the twist.... If not Frank and Gee, then who? Only time will tell ^.^ By the way- i am nearly at 300 comments! Lets see if we can reach that!? :D Love you guys lots!