Till Death Don't We Part

Don't wanna lose her

"What Do You Mean She's Dying?!" screamed Mike

"Well, she has this symptom where she can't breath, gets a fever, and caughs up blood. I see by her records that she has had this problem for about a couple years now. I ran some tests on her and she only has about 2 more weeks to live." Dr. Honey said

"Oh shit." said Billie Joe

"When can she go home?" Tre asked

"She is allowed to go home today, but she has to stay in bed for 4 days."

"SHE HAS 2 WEEKS TO LIVE AND YOU WANT HER TO LAY IN BED FOR 4 DAYS WHEN SHE COULD BE AROUND HAVING FUN BEFORE SHE GOES TO HER HAPPY PLACE IN THE SKY. YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!" yelled Mike

"Calm down Mr. Pitchard." said Dr Honey

"YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN THEY GIRL I JUST MET AND IN LOVE WITH IS DYING. YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!"

"Mike, dude get outside you need air and time to cool off go to the park or something." said Billie

"whatever."

Then Mike stormed out and went for a walk and probally a long one.

*KC's POV*

I opened my eyes and looked around.

"Where the hell am I?"

"Your in the hospital KC, you ran a fever and passed out and 3 gentlemen brought you into the hospital."

"I'M IN A HOSPTIAL?"

"yes."

" GET ME OUT I CAN'T BE IN A HOSPITAL. I CAN'T."

I jumped out of the bed and and tried to get away. The nurse was holding me down screaming for somehelp in here. Three more came in and they were all trying to hold me down. I started screaming for someone to get me out of the room and the building. I was squirming even more and harding. I finally got free and tore the IV out of my arm and ran for my life. I turned around and saw that more and more nurses were running after me. I ran towards the elevators and was pressing the button rapidly until it came. I jumped in pressed the main floor and closed the doors. As I am going down, I started to cough. I saw blood in my hands and whipped them on my shirt grossed out. When the doors opened I ran out and out of the door. I ran right past Billie Joe and Tre and a Doctor. They were screaming for me to stop. I ran out the door and ran as fast as I could. I knew I was heading for a park and I could hide there and no one would ever find me. I could hear an ambulence siren coming my way. So I ran faster. I was getting close to the park when I lost my breath. I was trying so hard to breath, but it was to hard. I fell to my knees and put my hand over my heart. I was trying to suck in air, but I couldn't get any. I fell to the ground and I heard someone call out my name and pick me up in their arms and putting me on a bed. Then I couldn't hear anthing else.

*Mike's POV*

I was sitting on the swings trying to calm myself and think of postive things.

a. When she gets out of the hospital, I will be there to comfort her.

b. I will help her and be with her when she was lonely.

c. I Would.........

My thoughts were interupted when i heard weazing. I looked up and saw KC holding her chest. I knew she couldn't breath. I ran over to her and called her name. She fell to the ground. I picked her up and started to walk to the hospital. An ambulence pulle dup beside me and they told me to put her on the stretcher. I did so. Hopped in.

They put and oxygen mask over her face to help her breath. They were saying it wasn't working. So they put a tube down her throat. I turned away becuase i didn't want to see her like that. I felt a tear run down my face i brushed away because I didn't want to look like a fucking baby. I love her so much and I didn't want to lose her.

*KC's POV*

I woke up and heard talking.

"KC its Mike."

"and Billie Joe"

"and Tre."

"Where are you guys?"

"Right next to you."

"I can't see you."