Status: Alexandra is coming to save the day! You angel. <3

These Words Are All I Have so I'll Write Them

Skittles ?!

Dear Gerard's Diary,

Gee and I had a very good make out session. Just thought you should take note of that, since, well, you're paper, and that's what you do.

Gerard's right you do smell insanely good.

We got Mom to go out and buy some more coffee. Err.. I did. Gee wouldn't budge to save his life. He did look very cute bundled up with his rear end poking up in the air. It was about 3:00PM before I actually got him out of bed. I had to take the coffee to him and hold it up to his nose. And all the sudden "COFFEEEE !". And a very awake and excited Gerard springs up from the bed. He had at least 7 of them! I was actually surprised. He wasn't lying when he said that he couldn't function without coffee..hehe.

OH! GUESS WHAT DIARY!

.... you suck at this game diary, your supposed to guess.

ANYWAYS! I HAVE SKITTLES! I bet your jealous. I would be! But I don't have to be! BECAUSE THEY'RE MINE, BITCH! ^^

owned. by Franklin Anthony Iero. BAM!

I wonder where Gerard has scampered off to.

I wonder how many Skittles I can fit into my mouth at once!

I got a skittle stuck up my nose once! I was smelling skittles all week!

Gerard's "starting new lines" disease must be contagious. XD

... 0_o I wanna create a new skittle. and call it Frankenberry! you know, like the cereal! Gerard loves that cereal! Coincidence?! I THINK NOT! I call it fate! Did I spell that right? Pfft, like i care.

OMG! Maybe I could make it sparkly! Then I could call it Frankenberry Sparkle! Ohh, Go me!

Ooohhhh.. Gerard's wearing reallyyyy tight pants! *drools* Ohhhh, sorry paper, I didn't mean to drool on you! Oh well, you should feel honored. I don't drool on every diary, ya' know.

............. hehe, sorry for the slight absence, diary. Gerard was been his typical sexy self, and I had to look. I'm only human you know, I can't resist the sexiness.
Plus, I had a "giggle fit' ..

Gerard struts. XD

Chances are he won't admit to that, but he does! Trust me, I've watched him many a time. Enough to know that he struts up a flaming storm.

On another note. So what if I wrote about getting a boner in class over Gerard! I'm not embarrassed. I'm proud to know that my cock has common sense. Also really bad timing, but common sense nonetheless!

He also totally contradicted himself. XD
He said that he wouldn't write about getting a boner over me in school in his diary, but he totally said it! XD

And he does know me every well. Well, I'll be sure to get all sexy about it next time. Just because I can. *giggles*

Anyways diary, Gee is strutting about the room like he wants my attention so I might as well give it to him. Not like I don't want to.

Soo, I'm gonna go ahead, and go do something with Gerard.

Love ya Diary!

xofrankenberrysparkle.

PS. Don't go gettin' dirty minded about that little phrase " go do something with Gerard" .. pfft. I know what you were thinking! Naughty diary! *mutters to self* But hey, maybe i will get lucky. *giggles mischievously*
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! It's the infamous Jess that Harley's been raving about! I'm now officially an author of this story. I'm hoping that I'm able to keep up. And sorry for the slight shortness. I'm excited to finally start on this story, and I'm very honored to be an author. XD
Comments are great !
xojess