Status: Alexandra is coming to save the day! You angel. <3

These Words Are All I Have so I'll Write Them

He was wanking over me? Oh my God!

Dear Diary,

I'm running a bag of ground Dunkin Donuts Hazelnut coffee through a Cuisinart DCC-2000 Coffee on Demand Coffeemaker.

Coffee.

ON DEMAND.

I peeped this coffee maker at Bob Bryar's house. I thought it was the jam so I put the Mr. Coffee in the garage and updated the kitchen with space-age technology. You can pour a cup of coffee while it's still brewing, and that means no waiting for coffee. It's fresh and hot.
I then apply creamer (powdered) and a Splenda. I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world.

Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand".

Frank's house was amazing! His mom is so nice, so sweet!

I'm getting off track.

Back to Frankie! Yeah. Um...where was I? Ah yes!

We chilled in his room for a bit. Talked a bit, ate some food, drank some soda, made outa little loads. It was so fun! Spent most of the time on his bed. But we weren't allowed to eat on his bed so we ate on the floor.

Doesn't really sound that cool but it really was!

I met this girl today, Jessie Trousdale. She's really nice. And I mean really nice. She's like the most awesome girl I've ever met! She's amazing! She's pretty too. Really pretty.

I'm getting off track again.

Frankie.

We played Nintendo for a bit. Watched a movie. Night of the Living Dead actually. So good! I love that movie! Oh and he invited me to sleep over tonight! So I asked my mom and she said yes! I'm so psyched! All of my stuff is ready. Pajamas, toothbrush, hairbrush, deodorant, socks and boxers. I packed some spares because I'm staying the week and it wouldn't be the first time I've had to get up in the middle of the night to change.

No I'm not on my period.

I blame Frank. It's his fault. I didn't ask him to be so fucking sexy did I? No. He just is. I still keep replaying the wrestling match. No. Not the one in the snow. The one on his bed earlier on. We got a lot hotter on his bed then we did in the snow. Especially with the sexy make out session. I was on top at first. Frankie's stronger than he looks! Could be interesting...

The only thing was that his mom walked in when we were making out. All we heard was this high pitched, 'Frankie!' and he just sat up and grinned at me and was like, 'well this is awkward.' It turned out that Frank's mom didn't know he was gay. She was fine with it and all. Just a little shocked to see him sitting across my waist, making out rather furiously on his bed. I would've been shocked too. If it weren't for the fact that it was me that Frankie was pinning down and kissing. Other than that it was fine. Not that that part wasn't okay. Just a little embarrassing.

But Frank was there to share my embarrassment, so it was all good! I'm really bored right now. I've nothing to do apart from write. Well...I do but I don't feel like doing much really. And my phone is out of credit again. Second time this week. It might have something to do with the fact that I'm constantly texting and calling Frankie.

He once called me in the middle of the night to tell me he was horny and it was apparently my fault. I couldn't help laughing. It was like this:

My phone: Don't wanna be an American idiot!!!" *guitar*

Me: *answers phone* Yeah?

Frankie: I'm so horny! This is all your fucking fault, you know!

Me: Er *laughs* okay...and?

Frankie: That was it! Night baby! I love you!

Me: Okay. I love you too, Sugar.

Then we went through the whole repetitive, 'Bye!' situation and both hung up. I couldn't get back to sleep after that. I kept wondering why it was my fault. I came up with multiple answers to that question. And a lot of scenario's that could have happened after he hung up. That in turn made me horny so I text him to tell him and he text back,

"Thats great! My work is done! I'll text you back when I'm done wanking over you."

I was just gaping for about two minutes before my phone died. Then I started thinking about Frank in 'that way' again. So it wasn't long until I had to actually do something about the problem in my boxers. I was gonna leave it at first but I just kept thinking about him and it was aching by the time I got around to doing anything. So I really didn't have much of a choice. And its not like it's weird. All guys wank sometimes right?

Thats a weird question to ask a diary which doesn't have a sex. Do you? I dunno. You're pink so I'm guessing you're female. I think...or just a really, really, really gay boy...What does it matter anyway? You are an inanimate object! I'm still wondering why the fuck I'm talking to you. But that doesn't matter either!

Jesus!

I'm getting strange now. Thats where my boredom leads. Insanity. I must leave you now, noble diary. Food is calling! And I'm really hungry.

ox ox I love you!

GeRAWRd
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Please? oxox Jessie