Miracles Only Happen to Those Who Believe

But

“Edward are you okay,” asked the boy with the wild hair.

“Yea, I’m okay,” the boy named Edward said. Dr. Cullen looked at me and I gave him an inoccent look.

“Rachel is there something you would like to tell Edward,” Dr. Cullen asked me.

“Uhh, Sorry…. That he doesn’t know not to probe into the thoughts of others with out their concent,” I said looking right at Edward with a content look on my face.

“Edward, do you have something to say,” Dr Cullen asked him.

“Yes, sir I do, I’m sorry Rachel that I didn’t ask for your concent before probing your mind. I won’t do it again,” he said with the same look. The guy next to him chuckled.

“Jasper, shut up,” Edward hissed.

“Okay, now where is Rosalie, Alice, Emmet, Esme, and Bella,” Dr. Cullen asked.

“They stayed at home,” the boy I now know as Jasper answered.

“Oh, well Rachel, Stacy, Tyler, Joseph, and Lana,” Dr. Cullen said before I cut him off.

“I think that I better bring Lana to La Push, before we go there,” I said looking at the doctor.

“Oh, yes, of course, Jasper, go with her, protect her you know how they can be,” Dr. Cullen said.

“Dr. Cullen I will be fine by myself,” I said.

“No, even as a witch you will be put in danger. Jasper will go with you, Edward you bring Stacy the the others to the house, and tell Esme that I’ll be home soon,” Dr. Cullen said.

“Yes, sir,” Edward, Jasper, and I said.

“Good. Now go,” he said as we left his office and Lana, Japser, and I got into Jasper’s Jeep, since you know I can’t drive yet. The whole ride there was quiet and when we got there the real fun began.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe