Miracles Only Happen to Those Who Believe

Fighting

“What are you doing here, Witch,” a boy with blonde hair said.

“Sam, shut your snout, before I close it for good,” I said.

“So, what’s this, you bring a vampire, to protect you,” Sam said.

“Yea, I did, got a problem with that,” I said walking up to Sam getting in his face looking up since he is taller than me.

“Yea, Witch, get your spell casting ass off of our land and take that vampire with you,” Sam said.

“Sam, be nice to our guests,” a boy with black hair said.

“Thank you Jacob,” I said looking at the boy.

“Your Welcome, you brought your friend with you,” he asked.

“Yea, Lana, This is Jacob, you’ll be staying with him for a while,” I said.

“Okay, Well I’ll take good care of her, Hey Jasper, you might want to grab her before she starts casting and gets hurt,” Jacob said. Then within a matter on minutes Jasper was by my side and picked my up and carried me to the Jeep. Then he buckled me up and drove off.

“You know, you are brave for a little girl,” Jasper said with a smirk.

“Thank you Jasper,” I said.

“Your Welcome, so how do you know Carlisle,” he asked.

“My mom, she use to help him with the hospital, till she had me, but she still kept in touch with him. How did you meet Carlisle,” I asked.

“I was looking for him, and I found him in 1950. So, when are you going to start school,”

“Why were you lookin- nevermind, tomorrow, how old are you, I know you’re a vampire, just wanted to know,”

“I am 17,”

“Okay in human years right,”

“Yea, in vampire, 143 years old. You?,”

“I’m 15 almost 16,”

“Really,”

“No, I’m 127 almost 128, you see for every 8 human years, its just 1 witch year,”

“Oh, cool, I’m still older,”

“Shut up,”

“And taller,”

“Shut up,”

“Okay, so where are you from,”

“Louisana, you,”

“Texas,”

“So what side were you on,”

“Confederate. Why,”

“Just wanted to know,”

“How did you,”

“I’m a witch remember,”

“Oh, well we’re here,

“Oh, I love it,” I said looking at the house before me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe