Miracles Only Happen to Those Who Believe

Meeting the family

“I know it’s pretty awsome,” Jasper said getting out of the car and walking with me to the front door. Then he opened it, “Ladies first,”.

“Thank you,” I said walking into the house and looking at the beauty of the inside of the house.

“I know it’s awsome,” a voice said.

Edward, you’re dead the next time you do that.

Okay, if you catch me.

Oh, I will don’t worry.

“Hey Rachel, you okay,” Jasper asked he was now infront of me waving a hand in my face.

“Oh, yea, just warning your brother,” I said having the feeling of someone probing my mind again. I kicked the person out of it, and heard someone fall down some steps and infront of me was Edward. “Now, what did I tell you.”

“Shut up,” Edward said getting up.

“I heard someone fall, are you okay Rachel,” Carlisle asked running into the living room.

“Yea, but I wasn’t the one who fell,” I said laughing.

“Oh, then who,” Carlisle asked.

“Edward fell,” I said.

“How did you fall Edward,” Carlisle asked.

“I just tripped, that’s all,” Edward said.

“Oh okay, good, Come on Rachel let me show you everyone we’re all in the kitchen,” Carlisle said.

“Okay, who escort me to the kitchen,” I asked trying to be funny.

“I will,” Edward said.

“And I shall too,” Jasper said. Words to describe Jasper,hmm.

“Nice, funny, caring, handsome,” A voice said in my mind.

“Edward out,” I hissed in my mind.

“Never,” he said.

“What do you want then,” I asked in my mind while watching where I step.

“To Talk,” he said.

“About What,” I asked.

“What you really think about Jazz,” He said as if it was obivious.

“Okay, but why,” I asked.

“I’ll tell you later,” He said and I felt him leaving my mind.

“Everyone this is Rachel Martinez,” I heard Carlisle say. I looked around and saw Tyler, Stacy, Joseph, and some new people.

“Hi, I’m Alice,” said the girl who reminded me of a pixie.

“Hi,” I said smiling at her then I watched her face change into a blank stare then she looked back at me with a smile then walked away. So her gift is seeing.

“Hi, I’m Emmet,” said the only male I had not met yet. Emmet looked like he could kill you by just hugging you wrong

“Hi, I’m Rosalie,” said the blonde haired girl said.Her gift is beauty.

No, try techie

“Hi, Rachel, I’m the mother Esme,” the older woman said.

“And I’m Bella Swan,” the only one who I didn’t know answered.

“Nice to meet you all,” I said. Then I looked at Alice who just smiled like she knew something I didn’t.

I wish I knew what she did

“No, you don’t,” a voice said in my head.

Why
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subcribe or no more updates.