I'll Be With You Here Until The End

Only The Good Die Young.

Kimmy’s POV.

Jimmy apologized for over reacting and we decided to head downstairs before the guys got a wrong idea.

We reached the living room where they were no longer playing spin the bottle but they were ordering a pizza while Matt and Brian had left to buy some booze.

I walked silently to Zacky who was talking with Val & Michelle, and sat down at his side, as soon as I sat Zacky turn around and kissed my cheek, “hey” he said happily

“hey” I answered back not as cheerful as him.

Michelle and Val turn to talk with Jimmy and Johnny who were sitting besides them, and Zacky scanned me trying to figure out what was wrong.

“you okay?” he asked intertwining our hands.

“never been better” I answered faking happiness, as soon as I said that Jimmy turn to sent me a death glare, thank god Johnny kissed Jimmy and I copied my brother’s actions.

When we finally broke apart Matt and Brian were back, “we’re here!” Matt yelled happily while swinging the booze on his hands.

“watch out Matt, if you break that precious booze I’ll hurt you” Jimmy said playfully walking to Matt and taking the JD and Vodka from him.

Brian approached his new girlfriend and kissed her as Matt sat next to Val, Johnny with Jimmy and I was now on Zack’s lap.

The doorbell was heard and Johnny and Jimmy went to get the pizza, 5 minutes later they were back and our little party soon started, I was getting trashed tonight no matter what cuz I didn’t wanted to think how in hell I was going to explain them if something went wrong.

I kept drinking JD all night long, I wasn’t a light weight, not a bit, Jimmy kept checking me every now and then making sure I was okay though.

By 2 am everyone besides Jimmy and I were passed out on the living room, I was still drinking something when Jimmy went my way and took my glass away.

“I think that’s enough riot” he said calmly.

“hey!”I complained angrily, Jimmy was not going to stop my plans tonight.

“Monike, you’ve had enough”

“not true, I’m not even dizzy”

“ I know, you’re not a light weight that’s why you’re not dizzy”

“Jimmy I want to get trashed today and you’re interfering with my plans”

“ that’s such a disgrace miss but wanna know what?”

“what?”
“ I don’t care”

“James Owen Sullivan, give it back”

“No”

“whatever” I said standing angrily and walking to the stairs.

Jimmy grabbed my arm “ Monike” he pleaded.

“what?” I didn’t even turn around.

“I’m doing this for your own good”

“ so what? It’s just one night, I’m not gonna die or anything” I said putting quotations around die, which didn’t cause Jimmy to laugh like I was expecting.

“ look you may not be my girlfriend anymore, but I still care about you okay? You’re my little sis”

“Jimmy” I trailed.

“ if you want me keeping your secret, we’re going under my rules”

“and what shall they be?” I asked sarcastically.

“ this is the first one: not getting wasted”

“buuu” I answered and he glared at me.

“two: taking care of yourself and letting me help”

“ more buuu”

“that’s all I ask riot”

I sighed deeply, “ deal?” he asked.

“deal” I answered angrily.

If I really wanted Jimmy keeping my secret I needed to follow his orders, at least until I can find a way to get out of this.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's a filler, sorry (:
but I really need this in the story, it's gonna end like in 2 more chapters and I'm already planning a sequel.
This is my last update from today until Wednesday, cuz I'm going to the beach and well that means no updates.
Credit for the title goes to Def Leppard - Only Good Die Young.