Status: Done!

Rules on Relationships

#1.2: "Birds and the Bees"

Exactly two months and two weeks after I began my relationship with Michael Phelps, he and I have successfully started calling each other nicknames. Sweet Cheeks was what he called me in private. He explained that it was because I blushed so much whenever we were together, it was the constant redness of my cheeks that made a big impact on him and found it cute, and he added 'sweet' because I tasted sweet, which made me, you guessed it, blush. He teased me with it, and at one point, even changed my name to this particular nickname on his phone before he changed it back after being teased by his friends. In public, it was babe or still Anne. I called him, Sweetie Pie, it wasn't original, I know, but he was really a sweetie. Though when we're out and about, honey or Mikey, was alright.
Jesse complained that having 'sweet' in nicknames was a horrible idea, but I brushed him off.

Although more people began to take note that we were still going strong, and the awkward thing about that was that they began to question if I had already been in bed with Michael. I couldn't answer any of their questions, I mean, I did sleep in the bed as him, a couple of times actually, and people gossiped like wildfire about my overnight stays at his home, but I couldn't say that I was still a virgin or that I hadn't slept with my boyfriend yet. I didn't want to get ridiculed because I didn't live up to their expectations. Then talk began to spread once again, it was two months later, when people found out that I was going to an overdue weekend away from Ann Arbor to a vacation spot for three days and two nights with the Olympian swimmer, and the assumptions became louder and louder. They were asking more questions, and even asked where I was going, but I didn't know where Michael would take me, he only mentioned to bring my bikini - he never kept forgetting to mention it every single day when the countdown to our time away was getting closer.
I just hoped that he didn't expect something out of this weekend getaway.
We've postponed it so many times because of his training schedules and my unplanned flights to New York to meet Fulton as well as having to go home to our families over December holidays, like Christmas and New Year's. Yeah, well we spent our first Christmas together, but it was only half the day before he went to his Mom's and I went to mine. New Year's Eve, we shared a kiss right when the clock ticked into 2006, but later that day, we went to our families once again. Don't get me started about his interviews and show appearances.

And as of January 2006, I've been Michael's girlfriend for four months, and the weekend we decided to escape and get time for ourselves was our fifth month milestone. That was why it was important for it to happen, and he didn't want to delay it any further because he wanted the two of us to go and relax somewhere far from reality.
I wasn't sure if I was comfortable doing it yet.
The more I thought about it, the more I compared it to our first kiss. What I meant was that there were times when the moment was there, but neither of us actually went the extra mile again, that or someone had disrupted us, like a neighbor wanting to talk or his friend wanting to crash at his place, and there was one time that his dog decided to disrupt the moment when we were on the verge of taking off each other's clothes.
Okay, so I thought about it, and it once made me nervous in lectures thinking about it and it distracted me whenever I was at work. Lia teased that it was about time.
Was I really ready for that?

Just me and him for one weekend.

Our flight left on Wednesday evening, straight after work, he picked me up with our things already packed and we took the cab to the airport. We arrived early in the morning on Thursday, but we decided to sleep until nine or ten so we'd be energized for our day out in the sun. We had an early weekend getaway because he had to go back by Sunday due to a scheduled meet up with Bob, and our fifth month milestone was on a Friday.
Anyway, where were we?
Well, Michael Phelps took me to Hawaii. Yeah, he took me to Hawaii, and I felt a bit overwhelmed because I didn't want him to spend so much on me, but he said that I was priceless. And I guess I lived up to the nickname he called me, because I was red as a tomato. In the hotel lobby, people already recognized him, asked for his autograph and posed photographs with him, and it took me a while, but then I realized that we were in a very busy location and there would be certain people around and that meant that the whole world would find out that America's number one swimmer was dating a nobody. I felt panicky and cautious at our every move, and he probably figured me out like an easy math equation because he leaned close to me with his arm tossed over my shoulders while we walked about and he whispered, "I took you here to relax, babe, what's wrong?"
I shook my head. "Nothing, I just remembered that I'm dating someone who is well recognized. No big."
"That's why I put my hat on, and these sunglasses you bought me are pretty helpful," He commented while tapping to each of the objects. He asked for the sunglasses when we walked into a store, he wanted the male version of the ones that I bought for myself, so we walked around with matching sunglasses. People who still recognized him were looking at us like we were cute, they even made their expressions whenever either of us did something for the other, even the store assistant who helped me pick out my sunglasses couldn't help but comment on how cute we looked when Michael gave me a thank you kiss when I bought him his. Sometimes, it felt like there was a bit too much pressure to live up to the spectator's expectations.
We arrived back to the hotel before dinner time, we had a few bags each from our mini shopping spree, and a majority of the items were mine or for me. I scolded him for spending money on me, but he said he wanted to pamper me. To be honest, who wouldn't want to be pampered by him?
However, I didn't want him to overdo it by having to spend money. I placed the bags to the side before being tackled into the bed by Michael, his arms wrapped tightly around me as he rolled on top and grinned. I gave him a light push, but he was stronger, so I wriggled a bit to try and escape, but still he wouldn't budge. I pouted and muttered, "Bully."
"Is it wrong?" He teased while giving me a smooch. My hands trailed up his arms, his muscles were flexed as he was trying not to crush me, and my touch continued to climb up to his shoulders and to his neck. My fingers combed through his hair from the back of his head to the front, it was causing a bit of tension and heated up the whole room, I felt tingly and slightly excited.
Out of fear, I pulled away and he seemed confused. It was then that I realized that something was definitely going to happen in that hotel room during this weekend, and I wasn't sure if it was what I was thinking, but I knew it'd be that topic. Michael sensed that something had troubled me and he apologized before rolling off of me and sitting on the edge of the bed, his hand rubbed the back of his neck while he shook his head. I felt bad that it turned out the way it did, so I crawled my way to him and wrapped my arms around his torso, my head against his shoulder as he said, "I'm sorry, I know you'd want to wait. I don't want to pressure you."
"It's okay." I pecked his shoulder and pulled him to look at me. "Sweetie Pie, we're here to have fun," I smiled and stood up from the bed and decided to tease him, it was payback from what he did to me the other week, he made me feel a bit dirty about myself, so I distanced myself and began to unbutton my blouse to reveal a part of my red bikini bra, it made a smile on his face. He stopped me halfway and quickly pulled my hand away from the buttons, he nearly shouted, "You can't do that, babe."
"Let's get out of here then," I chuckled and pulled him off the bed and wrapped my arms around his neck, messing up his hair and pecking his lips once and a while.
We both knew that something was going to happen, something big.

The "Build Up".

On Friday, we spent most of our mornings on boat rides, tried jet skiing, had a great swim at the beach, ate at the sub shop and rode on our bicycles into a forest where we stopped at a secluded waterfall. Michael planned the whole day, he was the one who asked for the directions to the location from the hotel receptionist and the stopover was a spontaneous idea. He was stuck to me like glue, and even when there were people around taking photos of us from a far, he ignored them and concentrated fully on me.
"Stop right here, babe," He called as we finally stopped at a spot to prepare for a nice swim. I watched him take his shirt off, and his body glistened by sweat and the small water drops drizzled down each line of his muscled body. Since I began thinking and talking about finally doing it with Michael, my thoughts were getting a bit dirty. I couldn't help it, the more he kept revealing his body towards me, I felt more and more like a pervert.
I admit that Michael Phelps was really hot.
Fortunately for me, the real thing was in front of me. I licked my lips as he combed his hair with his fingers and tossed his shirt on top of our bags, and he flicked took off his shoes before he asked me to rub sunblock onto his back. The white lotion squeezed into my palms and faced his back my way. Just pressing my hand against his skin and rubbing my hands all over his back made me nervous, and at the same time, his hands were rubbing on his arms and his body. My hands reached up to his shoulders, brushing passed the black cord that held the charm I bought him for Christmas. The lotion was finally off my hands, it was smeared all over his back and I even had to wipe some of the ones that piled up on a spot.
"Done, honey," I cooed as he turned around and said, "Your turn."
I gulped. He watched me pull the dress off of my body. I was exposed again. Black bikini bra and a pair of board shorts that barely reached my thighs. These were packed by Lia, and I figured it was because she wanted me to be sexy, but I felt naked all over again. Even more once I took off my shoes.
He was eying me.
"Do my back, please," I played coy as I had some lotion all over my hands again, I turned around and began to rub it on my stomach, arms, legs, a bit on a my face, just above my breasts and when I was about to reach for my waist, Michael's hands were already there. Ever since our moment yesterday, every kiss or any form of contact he made on or to me had made me shiver. So his hand on my waist made me nervous. I cleared my throat and took a step out of his grasp with my arms crossed over my chest. It was like the swimming pool date all over again.
"Let's go in," He smirked and grabbed my hand, and we did a small countdown before he jumped into the water.
"Oh my God it's cold!" I exclaimed as I panted for air. I swept the water from my face and noticed that Michael was nowhere around, I called for him and nothing. I got a bit confused, but after a few seconds, I was raised up from the water and I sat on his shoulder. I kicked about before I fell back into the water.
"I'm sorry," Michael said in between his laughter, his arms wrapped around me so I could catch up on my breath.

The two of us had no disruptions or anyone else to bother us. We swam around for a bit before we made our way to the waterfall. We stood on a few rocks below us and began to have our little moment under the water, and we laughed in between because we either pushed each other off the rock or the water pressure caused us to slip. On my tenth time trying to balance on the water, Michael held onto my hands and kissed both of them, and he then pressed his lips once more onto mine before he tugged me into a hug. My head rested calmly against his chest before he asked, "I'm sorry about making things awkward for us, yesterday."
"It was nothing," I replied while parting from his embrace, I looked around for a way to the small cave and pulled him along with me. We sat down on the damp floor and I commented, "You had me thinking about it, last night."
"What? No, don't think that I took you out here expecting to do that," He shook his head. "Roxanne, I won't rush you, honestly. If you want to wait, let's wait."
I pulled my knees closer to my body and just stared at the water falling and colliding into the rocks, and even from the cool breeze that flowed our way, I still could feel my cheeks heating up. I leaned my chin on one of my knees, I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself before I confessed, "I actually want to do it."
"Do what?"
"It," I murmured.
"I'm really not forcing you."
"Then I guess I might have to force you," I playfully replied, but I didn't wait for him to say anything and pushed myself up, I rushed - yet carefully - escaped from the cave and dived right into the water. I was so embarrassed of what I just said, I had bluntly confessed to Michael that I wanted to have the intimate moment with him, and I suppose he was surprised too because it took him a while to come out of the cave and plunged into the water. But I had only watched him as I was already on the grass and drying my hair. He pushed himself out of the water, and it was like a movie and everything was in slow motion. From head to toe, the water had slowly flowed down every part of his body and made him glow.
It wasn't even a few minutes before Michael rushed up to me and his hand cupped the back of my head, and after staring into my eyes, he pulled me into a fiery hot kiss. It made a moan escape from my lips, my knees weakened, my stomach tingly and my whole body suddenly lusting for him. I began to move my hands up and down from his shoulders and neck, and I even nibbled on his lower lip when he separated for air. We were panting. His eyes lingered and burned into mine, and I knew that he wanted me, like how I wanted him.
"Let's go back to the hotel," I puffed as we both smirked at the same time. Our lips were back onto one another once more. We couldn't keep our lips away from each other, and it was distracting to both of us when we were trying to get changed. On our way to the hotel, our clothes were wrinkled, had a few dirt stains, crooked and a bit damp, and people watched with curious gaze as to what we may have been up to looking the way that we did. The bicycles we rented were taken by the valet, and we didn't take the elevator because we were getting impatient waiting. Our bags were thrown to the side, the door slammed shut and completely locked, and he turned around to face me. We stood there eye to eye, our gaze full of lust.
Michael stared at me with such desire and I felt the same way.
Neither of us said a word. I grinned his way before our bodies were attached to each other like magnets,

We were about to do the deed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sick, so spent most of my day in bed. I decided to write.
Ended up with one and a half chapters.
The other one is on the way. It's just too embarrassing to write.

P.S: IT'S AN R-RATED CHAPTER BECAUSE THEY'RE GOING TO GET IT ON!

xox