Status: hiatus sorry :(

Endless Love

What Was He?

That Maths Lessons
I could keep my distance from him in these classes and that was such a good thing because he never talked, he never answered the teacher. It is as if he wasn’t even there at all.

The Rest Of The Day
The rest of the day went pretty good for me, only getting one detention with Amber for backchatting in history with my teacher who we all think is a big fat whore. The only other bad thing was lunch. Now that was awful. It was me and Amber chatting away out this new rock band with a totally hot leader singer *Tokio Hotel* who I was kinda in love with. He walked past us (that boy), catching snippets of our conversation and chuckling to himself.

But then he said,”Stop trying to avoid me, I’ll always be watching you, even when you least expect it but know this; I will never ever hurt you.” And he casually walked away without a second glance.

“Excuse fucking me but what the hell was that all about? I need answers and none of your lies.” Amber practically screamed at me with a demanding look on her face.

But all I did was stare after him bewildered. I shook my head at her and she stormed away saying something sounding like I’ll find out but please leave me alone. As I followed her out of the cafeteria she was nowhere to be found so I left her and went to my locker to put away my books, but inside my locker was a single piece of paper. I thought it to be something cruel and offensive just like in 10th grade when I came out as a bi, but no it wasn’t. It was a note from him. It read like this:

Don’t be afraid please, if I ever hurt I don’t think I could live with myself if I did. You are special in ways I do not know. All I want is for you to trust me, one day in your life I can help you sort out your past and if you don’t accept my help you will regret it forever. If you want me to help you in the near future come and find me in the forest beside your house straight after school, I’ll be waiting Violet.

WHAT?? I thought o myself, there is no way I could trust him, never but he knew my name, so it must mean he really want me for something. And what did he mean by “You are special in ways I do not know.” All I knew was that I wouldn’t be going to see him and that I needed to talk to someone about this before it all got out of hand. When I went to my next class I was supposed to be sitting near Amber but it seems like she had gone home after me not telling her anything about the boy.

So after school I went to see her and the door was unlocked so I just walked in. I heard sobbing from her room and I dashed up the stairs. There she was just laid out on her floor tears pouring down her face her eyeliner smudged everywhere, fresh deep cuts down her arm flowing blood. Had she done all this because of me?

“Why Amber? I thought you had stopped for good! You promised me just like I had promised you back in 10th grade. “I said to her venom in my voice.

She just started crying again so I warped her in a hug and whispered “why” in her ear just once.

“you wanna know why? You really wanna know? “She started she looked at me and I nodded.

“Well when you came out in 10th grade and started getting shit about you sexuality I thought that would happen to me as well, because I have been trying to figure this all out since then. Now 2 years on I think I finally have. I’m bi too and I think I love with you.”
My world shattered around me, my best friend loves me...I didn’t see that one coming.
She started taking again.” I knew I could never get you and I thought it was all my fault and when that boy was talking to you I just overcame with jealousy and I couldn’t help it. So I came home and made fresh ones knowing you would never accept me and my love for you. I knew you would think me to be disgusting and I wouldn’t be able to take that if you did so I never told you. Until now.” she finished and looked at me with her big Smokey grey eyes swimming with tears again.

“I’m sorry but I can’t talk about this right now, something strange is going on at home and I need to sort it all out. I promise we will talk this over and I also need some advice on something...ok?” i said quietly.

She meekly nodded and went to go get bandages so I could I clean her wounds. When I left her I gave her a bone-crushing hug and a peck on the cheek. All the time whispering “it will be ok” over and over again in her ear. And I left her to go back home and deal with this boy otherwise known as stalker to me. I had to talk about this to Amber as well.

At Home
I didn’t trust him, so as soon as I stepped in my house I locked the door behind me and raced up to my bedroom where I could ring Haley so she could come pick me up. I went to stay at her house because I couldn’t stay there while he the apposed stalker was 10 feet away from me. I couldn’t go to Ambers with all the shit going on between us. No one else would know of my secrets only Amber she’s the only one that can know. My dad rung me at 11pm asking why I wasn’t at home so I just said I felt like I needed a night away from home. So he just said night and me and Haley had a fun night watching Potato heads. My dad Chris mainly let me do anything I pleased and that was a good thing.

When Haley had fallen asleep I quickly logged onto her computer and I started my searches. I had to find out what this boy really was and I had only one way to do that. GOOGLE! I searched many peculiar and weird things, staying up till the early hours of the morning devising a list of what he might be, these included:

• Wizard/Warlock.
• Werewolf.
• A demon of some kind.
• Some kind of monster, a faceless one from the ancient times of the Warrior Gods.


But one of these seemed to fit him or his description. I decided to cross out monster of hell because it was very hard to believe they would return and I crossed out Warlocks because they became extinct 100 years ago. But all the others on my list I had heard stories about every single one of them. I looked for clues and researched them on the tinterweb (internet). I looked for descriptions of them, what the sounded like but none of it added up. I looked for pictures but none came up looking like him, maybe he was just a unique human or something completely different to what I was searching. Nothing mentioned or looked like pale skin and bright green eyes.

And this is where it became freaky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok people second update of the day, its not much to ask.
All I want is help from you guys, is i good? Is it bad?
Well Idk bye
x