As My Tears Turn Red

Chapter 22

Kay and the other angels rushed in, without shirts, wings already spread.

“Why hello there, nice of you to join us.” Blaize got up and place me down in the chair by myself.

I sighed in relief from his fangs gone.

'Don't worry we'll get to that later. For now stay awhile.'

I gulped and my body froze.

“Blaize.”

“Yeah yeah, let's skip the introductions shall we? Lets get to the fight.”

With that a fight began, the other vamps, except Si, coming out and fighting the angels.

Trek broke away from the fight and pulled me out of the chair.

I smiled at him as he picked me up and began to run out the door, the other guys working as a distraction.

He jumped into the air and soon the other angels were following us.

'Get back here.'Blaize commanded.

I looked down we were pretty high up.

'You expect me to jump?' I asked feeling safer the more I got away from him, if only feet.

'I'll catch you.'

'Yeah...I'm afraid of heights.' I said just remembering that was true and clung closer to Trek.

He wrapped his arms around me tighter and I could of sworn I saw Kay, right next to us now, glare.

We flew all the way back to Kays apartment.

I can't believe no one saw us.
Trek set me down on the couch and sat on the floor infront of me, still on guard.

The other guys flew in as well.

Kay came up right away and hugged me.

“I'm so sorry we didn't get to you on time.” He said clinging to me.

I was happy hugging him, but another thought ruined the moment.

“Where's Risk?” Kay pulled back instantly angered and took a deep breath.

“I'm right here.” Risk came forward, from a place he was leaning against on the wall.

He gave me a hug and I smiled.

“Hey sorry I didn't come to get you. The birds wouldn't let me, said I would slow them down.” He said amused as Kay glared at him.

“It's okay I know you would of, if they would have let you.” I false glared at Kay, but then smiled again laughing as he looked hurt.

“Relax Kay, I'm just messing with you.” I said smiling and standing from the couch.

“Oh yeah, of course.” He ran a hand through his hair awkardly.

I laughed again.

“Oh, Trek.” I looked to him still sitting at the base of the couch.

“Yeah?” He came out of his usual quiet state.

“Thanks for not dropping me.” I smiled giving him a hug.

Tension filled the air as I did that, but I just shrugged it off.

I looked back to everyone.

Risk was still standing by my side; his usual calm self.

All of the angels had there wings back in, but were still slightly tense.

“Guys relax a bit, go put a shirt on or something.” I smiled so happy to be back.

The guys dispersed to there own apartments.

Kay didn't move.

“Kay relax, you'll be just one room over for like thirty seconds, besides I'm safe, Risk is here.” Risk ginned at this.

“Exactly why I don't want to leave the room.” He clenched his fists.

“Becuase Risk is here?” I frowned, “He's very capable of protecting me, yet you still don't trust him?” I asked confused.

“Whatever.” He turned away but I still heard him mutter, “Maybe I don't trust you.”

My face turned to one of hurt even though he couldn't see it.

Risk started after Kay fast as I sunk to the floor.
'What did I do? Why is Kay being like this? Is he really that jealous? But yet he blames me like as if I just lead people on left and right. How could he?'

I heard the sound of a punch connecting hard with bone and stood to walk into Kay's room.

Kay stood clutching his jaw and Risk stood there fuming.

“You stupid Demon.” Kay jumped at Risk.

“Get away from me you stupid bird.”

“Guys! Stop it!” I yelled and then ran out of the room crying, them staring after me in shock.

“I'll go.” Kay stated.

“No. I think you've done enough.” Risk stepped in front of him.

I slumped onto the couch crying into a pillow when Risk came up behind me.

He sat down next to me, than stroked my hair.

“Look Lilith I'm sorry. I just got so mad when he said that about you. I should have thought about it first.” He sounded so sad.

I turned around and hugged him.

“It's okay, but I hate it when you guys fight.”

“Hey lilith we're back.” Chamos walked in followed by the other guys.

I looked up at them, pulled away from Risk and wiped my eyes.

“Lil whats wrong?” Chamos stepped closer.

“Nothing. Risk and Kay got in a fight.” I sniffled.

“Oh. That can't be good.” Amon responded.

“Yeah, but it's over now.” Calm, authoritive Risk.

Just then Kay walked out.

“Look Lilith, I'm really sorry I-” I cut him off by running over and hugging him.

“It's cool just don't let it happen again.”

“Alright Lilly, alright.” He hugged me back and stroked my hair.

'I'd watch out, I think werewolves are coming your way.' Si.

'Umm...okay.' I said slowly still getting used to him being nice.

'Just giving you warning. I'll try to hold them off.'

'Wait don't!'

“Don't what Lil?” I pulled away from Kay, blushing at the fact that I was still hugging him.

“Did I say that out loud?”

“Yes. Now what should we not do?” Risk asked walking up and patting me on the head.

“No not you guys, Si.”

“Si?!” Trek stood up.

“Yeah he said werewolves are coming our way and he's gonna try to hold them off.” I spoke not realizing I hadn't told them about the new, nice Si.

“Wait, since when does Si help you?” Amon asked obviously confused.

The confusion showed on everyones face except Risk's. His face was expresionless.

“Does it matter?” He started and everyone looked towards him.

“Well I mean think about it. What harm could come from preparing for an attack?” He met Kay's eyes.

“Yeah but-” Kay started to argue and glare at Risk, who didn't even flinch just kept eye contact.

I cut him off, “Risk's right. What bad could possibly come from being prepared to fight?”

'I'm on my way baby.'

'Not you too.'

'What?'

'The wolves.'

'What?! Which apartment are you at?'
'Why should I tell you?'

Pain. I fell gasping.

'Kay's. Number 3.'

'Wonderful.'

“Lillith!” Chamos shouted.

Risk placed his cold hand against my neck again.

“What happened?”

“Blaize is coming too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Had no idea where to cut this one.
There's a lot of typos in it too. Sorry.
I'm tired though and too lazy to fix it.
I'm starting to not like this story but I'll keep going.
Comments make me feel loved!
~Anissa~