Will You Still Love Me After Tomorrow?

I’m A Vegetarian And I Ain’t ***ing Scared Of Him

(Alex’s P.O.V)

~2 Months Later~

“Sing me to sleep (You've taken so much with you...)
I'll see you in my dreams, (But left the worst with me...),
waiting to say, "I miss you. I'm so sorry."

I poured my heart and soul into the last song of our Phoenix show; I didn’t want to disappoint the great people of Arizona. Plus I was missing my sister like hell, I hadn’t seen her in two months and it was tearing my heart apart. When we left England it wasn’t exactly on great terms, Jack had just broken her heart and she was in bits, refusing to come with us to the airport, she couldn’t bear to look at his face, and I didn’t blame her. It took me a whole month of apologizing and explaining for me even to be civil towards him, but I hadn’t forgiven him yet, not by a long shot. He’d tried countless times to get in to her room before we left but she refused and the rest of us didn’t leave her door.

Coming out of my flashback I smiled broadly into the crowd, amazed at their enthusiasm and thanked them for coming to see us. With that I walked off the stage bubbling from the rush of having hundreds of people screaming your name and singing your songs gave me.

“That was awesome” Jack smiled at me as he took off his shirt, which was drenched in sweat, as, was mine.

“Yer it was,” I replied but did not try to continue to conversation, we hadn’t been the same since the night he cheated on Hanna.

(Jack’s P.O.V)

As we got back to the dressing room after the show I attempted a conversation with Alex, but no such luck, he gave a blunt answer and then left to get some food. I sighed and sat on the couch with a miserable look on my face. Yes, I had done wrong by cheating on Hannah, but it really wasn’t my fault. I had tried to explain to him what had happened that night but I doubt he was hearing any of it. Until Hanna forgave me I knew Alex wouldn’t either.

I couldn’t believe what an idiot I had been that night, going off with Meghan even when I knew full well she had a crush on me. I mean, yes, I act pretty stupid but really i knew what she was up to I just thought I could resist and that no amount of alcohol would cause me to slip up, obviously I did.

I grumbled to myself as I remember how good Hanna and I were together, she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and I fucked it up! I realized now, after 2 months, that I was missing her like crazy, it was taking all my strength just to get up. I knew I loved her from the moment u saw the look on her face when she walked in on Meghan and I. It was a look of hurt and despair, I had shattered her heart in to millions of pieces and I’d be dammed if I wasn’t going to replace them. Hanna deserved so much better than what I’d given her and I was going to show her how much she meant to me, I just didn’t know quite how yet.

~2 months earlier~

“Don’t worry Jacky, I’ll come with you!” Meghan squealed as she ran after me.

Oh god I thought, she better not try anything, I hate being mean to people, but I of coarse would reject her.

“So,” Meghan smirked as she linked arms with me, “have you and Hanna done the dirty yet?”

I blushed profusely, wondering why Meghan wanted to know suck a personal detail about Hannah and mines relationship.

“Erm, no,” I mumbled, “I only just met her like a week ago besides her brother is always watching us making sure we don’t do anything.”

“Aww, bummer, but don’t you want to see how English girls compare to Americans?” She whispered in my ear, I could feel her hot breath on my neck. I hadn’t realized until then how sexually frustrated I was, seeing Hanna every second of every day was taking its toll and it was all I could do not to rip her clothes of and make love to Hanna.
I went red and proceeded to pour myself a large drink containing many different types of alcohol.

“I’m just going to the little girls room, wait for me hear” she smirked as she sauntered off. I shook my head and downed my glass.

By the time Meghan was back I was past tipsy, I was so wasted I could barely stand up. The table was the only thing keeping me from falling flat on my face.

“Oh someone’s a bit drunk,” Meghan said, inches away from my face.

“Lets go back to the group,” I slurred, wanting to see Hanna and wondering what the hell was in that drink.

“Ok then, come on you drunk”

She leaded me through a few rooms and up some stairs before I realized that we had defiantly not come this way but before I had the chance to protest she had flung open a door and pushed me inside clawing at my shirt.

“W-w-what are you doing” I stared at her, confused, “this isn’t were we were before, I don’t see Hanna or anyone. Meghan shrugged unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants.

“Wait, stop, I cant do this with you, you’re not Hanna!” I screeched in anger

“Shush, shush baby, don’t worry, it’s what we do over here, everyone sleeps with everyone at parties, Hanna knows that, she said I could,” Meghan smirked at me before slipping her hands down but boxers.

My eyes rolled back and my breath became heavy, in my heart I knew she was lying but my head and penis told me go go go. In one swift movement I ripped off her shirt and pushed her on to the bed removing my boxers and throwing them across the room. Meghan smirked as I crawled on top of her and roughly unzipped her jeans and tore her panties off. All the sexual energy that had been building up inside me over the past weeks was being released as I closed my eyes and dreamt of Hanna being the girl I was penetrating. My thrusts became deeper and Meghan’s moans became louder and within minutes I came and I slumped on to her body. I then became rigid as I realized what I had just done but had no energy to lift myself off Meghan just yet, so I let her play with my hair and whisper dirty things in my ear as I regained my strength.

All off a sudden the door opened and I heard two gasps, I turned around to see Hanna and Zack standing in the doorway with shocked expression on their faces. Hanna beautiful face was now distraught and tears were cascading down her face, it tore me apart inside to know that I was the one who had caused them.

“Hanna wait, I can explain,” I screamed after to her as I sprung up from the bed and tried to find my underwear.

“It’s too late now, you lost her,” Meghan giggled from the bed still naked, very proud of herself.

I stared at her in disgust, “You bitch, you knew I was drunk and you knew Hanna would come looking for me. You did it on purpose didn’t you? Can’t bear to see you friend happy and wanted by people when you’re a miserable old whore who has been round the whole of England!”

“That maybe so,” she shrugged, “but I didn’t just sleep with my girlfriends best friend, willingly.”

“No,” I screamed with rage, “you slept with your best friends boyfriend! And the worst part about it is you don’t have any remorse that you helped break her heart and caused her so much pain!”

With that I stormed out of the room and raced downstairs in nothing but my pants and shoes. I threw open the front door, just to see the fading headlights of Alex’s rental car, I dropped to my knees and let the tears come, what the hell had I done?

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see whom it was,

“You fucked up brah, big time,” Ryan said disappointedly at me as he shook his head.

“I know man, I know,” I sniffed “but I love her, and I will get her back if it’s the last thing I do.”

“Good luck,” he sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
another chapter

BUT you guys are lacking with the whole comment thingy
comment up people! ,<3