Will You Still Love Me After Tomorrow?

I'm Lookin At You and My Heart Loves The View

(Hannah’s P.O.V)

Screw it, I thought to myself as I boarded the plane to Los Angeles. I had been so depressed lately, since Alex left, that my parents had decided to give me a mini-break, for Christmas. I was going to see my godmother, which ultimately meant Colin, and also All Time low were in California touring at the same time which made me super happy, apart from a certain thing of coarse. But I wouldn’t let Jack keep me from seeing my brother and the rest of the guys; he hadn’t broken me that much.

Words could not explain my excitement as I stepped on to the plane, I hadn’t seen Alex in over two months and he had no idea that I was coming and I couldn’t wait to see how he’d react. Plus I was getting to see Colin whom I hadn’t seen in five months! The downside was of coarse I would have to see Jack, there was no avoiding him, but I’d be dammed if I didn’t try to. I didn’t know what I’d feel when I saw him, seeing as the last time he’d been fucking my best friend.

Meghan and I haven’t talked since that night, she hasn’t tried to call me I certainly haven’t called her. Everyone else in our group has disowned her, which I was glad for, apparently now she is hanging out with a bunch of twenty year old druggies, right up her street. I thought it would be harder to let her go, we’d been best friends for years, but obviously I was too blind to see how fake our relationship was.

Ten hours later and the plane was descending in to LA, excited was an understatement, I was ecstatic. The plane journey had felt so excruciatingly long even though I had been watching movies non-stop. I tapped impatiently on my armrest while humming along to ‘Thunder’ by ‘Boys Like Girls’. The song always reminded me of Colin,

‘Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder’

It summed us up really, well the way I felt at least.

I looked out of the window and saw the familiar view of down town LA, if I was on the other side of the plane I’d be able to see Torrance Beach, were Colin lived. The palm trees and sunny weather brought a smile to my lips as I realized that I was back, back ‘home’. The plane landed smoothly and within minuets we had reached our gate.

“Thank you for flying Virgin Atlantic and we hope to see you in the near future,” the captain said as I disembarked the plane. I rushed to get to the immigration boarder first so I wouldn’t have to wait for ages and once I was through I quickly grabbed my suitcase, which luckily was one of the first on the conveyer belt.

Taking a deep breath I walked through the arrivals doors and scanned the crowd for Colin and his family all the while pondering in my head what to do when I saw him and hoping I looked decent, although seeing as I had just come off a ten hour flight I doubted I did.

“Hanna!’ I heard a familiar voice shout, it was my godmother and as I walked up to her with a huge smile I noticed the most amazing face behind her, Colin. He was wearing wayfarer sunglasses a surf t-shirt and some board short, and boy did he look good.

“Hey everyone,” I said in delight as I hugged each one in turn. First my godmother Wendy, then her husband Ira, then Tess and finally Colin. I breathed in every bit of his scent as I hugged him close; it was the same familiar smell of the sea and ‘sex wax’, some wax he uses on his board.

“Long time no see Han,” he smiled broadly and then whispered in my ear, “I missed you, no one would play Tony Hawk with me for a whole day,” he pouted.

“Aww baby Colin, don’t worry we’ll have a marathon while I’m over here, k?” I said grinning like an idiot; so happy that he’d said he’d missed me. It made my day and he probably just said it without a second thought.

“Yes!” he squealed in delight and punched his fist in the air in success.
Tess rolled her eyes at us, I think she knew I liked him but couldn’t go and ask her, she was his sister after all, and one of my best friends, I guess it would be just too awkward.

“Come on Hanna, let’s head to the car. I bet your super tired and are dying for a shower,” Wendy smiled at me as she wrapped her arms around me, “we’re so glad you’re back with us, we’ve all missed you so much!”

“I’ve missed you all so much too!” I smiled feeling totally at home as we walked out into the warm evening air.

I woke up the next day feeling exhausted but ready for the day. I jumped in the shower and as I washed my hair I sang ‘Noel’ by “All Time Low’ extremely loudly.

“Hanna, I can hear you singing,” Colin shouted sounding amused.

“Yes, and you like it!” I sang as I washed out the shampoo in my hair.

“No, not really. Hurry up it’s three o’clock and we have to leave for your brothers show in like an hour. Seeing how long it took you to get ready for Warped Tour in the summer, I think and hour is cutting in pretty finely.”

“Yadda yadda yadda, I can’t hear you,” I screamed as I continued with my eardrum breaking singing.

“Don’t make me come in there and drag you out!” he yelled

“Your lips are a hot flame, baby and our chemistry is kerosene...
Take it off, take it all off, maybe we can get down and burn up in the heat...” I screamed loudly as I danced around the shower nearly slipping a couple of times.

Suddenly I heard the bathroom door being opened and I let out a slight scream and I realized that Colin was outside the shower door, which was luckily frosted so he couldn’t see in.

“Colin, what the fuck are you doing in here!” I yelled through he glass, “get out!”

“Hmm, nope! I seem to recall you saying that my lips were a hot flame and our chemistry was kerosene, so you want me to kiss you. Followed with take it off take it off, so I guess you want me to take off my clothes and then burn up in the heat, of your shower maybe?” he said and I could tell he was smirking.

“It’s a song you fool not an invitation for you to join me in the shower,”

“Maybe not but I decided to anways! He laughed and in one movement slide open the shower door. I stood, shocked, with my back to the wall attempting to cover my private parts with my hands, it was failing.

“Colin?” I whispered quietly as he stepped in, fully clothed and slide the door closed behind him.

“I guess a boy will go to any length to show a girl how much he loves her,” he smirked as he traced my jaw line with his fingers slowly moving down over my breasts and lower, past my V until his hand gently rested on my thigh, all the while looking me straight in the eyes.

I shivered under his touch as goose bumps appeared all over my skin. Slowly I uncovered my body and watched as his eyes roamed my naked skin, he took one step closer to me and I slipped his, now wet through, t shirt over his head revealing his perfect torso.
“I...I...I love you,” I whispered as his lips came crashing down on to mine.

“I love you more that life itself,” he smiled in to the kiss. Our lips melted together perfectly as he ran his tongue along my bottom lips, begging for entrance, which I granted with out a second thought. Our tongues danced around together as I gently up zipped his jeans causing them to fall to the floor. With one hand he lifted me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist and with the other hand he slid off his boxers.

“Are you sure you want to do this,” Colin mumbled into my lips,

“Yes,” I whispered back and within seconds he pushed himself deep inside me making us one at last.
♠ ♠ ♠
so yer the title of the chapter may be from hsm3 but meh! it was soooooo good, i'm not gonna lie just to sound cool

comment up, slackers!