Will You Still Love Me After Tomorrow?

When It All Falls Apart

One Week Later

(Hanna’s P.O.V)

As we drove to the party I stared out of the window looking back on the past week. The late nights, the stupid fights but some how in the end he always made it right. Jack and I were brilliant, in fact we were more than that we were amazing. I had barely thought about Colin in a week and I hadn’t touched and alcohol. Jack made me feel alive again, he was so crazy and spontaneous, and he brought out the best in me. We had not slept together yet, just kept it to guessing. I was happy with this because Jack was some one special and I didn’t want to sleep with him too soon otherwise he would be just like one of the other hundreds of guys I had. Alex, thankfully, had accepted our relationship and was pleased to see me so happy, I had told him about Colin so he understood. I had gotten on so well with Zack and Ryan, they were starting to feel like brothers, it’s a strange feeling going from having no siblings to having three, and now I don’t think I could live with out them. I had learnt that one Zack got out of his shy shell he was a fun and bubbly person, he always had the best advice and was always there if you needed a hug. Ryan was the most serious of the four but it was a good thing, he kept them al grounded and levelheaded. He was an amazing listener and was always there for a chat. All in all this past month had been amazing, I had gained one brother, two best friends, and one boyfriend and I couldn’t be happier. I just couldn’t bear to say goodbye to them, tomorrow, as they left to go back for Baltimore to begin their tour.

“Babe, what are you think about” Jack asked me whilst squeezing my hand.

“Everything, just about how happy u four have made me over the past month,” I smiled with sad eyes, knowing that tomorrow it would end.

“That’s what we’re here for,” Zack said as he sideway hugged me (being in a car it was hard to hug).

“I’m just scared I’m not going to see you guys for such a long time,” I mumbled.

“Don’t worry Han, once we’re done with tour I promise we’ll all come to spend Christmas,” Alex smiled at me from the front.

“You better, otherwise I’ll come over there and drag you my your ears!”

“We defiantly will Hanna, we don’t’ want Jack moaning at us about missing you and anyways we’d miss you too much to stay away.” Ryan promised.

I was smiling for the rest of the drive.

(Zack’s P.O.V)

I smiled at the scene before me, my band and a new best friend just chilling out and drinking. Alex’s sister, Hanna, was one of the best people I have ever met and I was stunned at how close we grew in such a short period of time. Although I was quite wary of the relationship she and Jack had, no I did not like her in that way, it’s just that he can be a bit stupid and too crazy for his own good sometime and he does things he regrets. I’d hate to see her hurt by Jack but I just didn’t understand how the relationship could work, with them living so far apart and all, not to mention the age difference.

“Oh My God! Hey guys I’m so glad you came!” Hanna’s friend Meghan sprung upon us, god was she annoying.

“No worries Megs, it’s a pretty insane party,” Hanna said kindly as she looked around at all the drugged up people literally having sex with each other at the drop of a hat.

“Thanks babe, what can I say Daddy let me use his card for the alcohol and stuff. Help yourselves there’s plenty there” Meghan screeched and I noticed she kept on eyeing Jack in, like a predator eyeing its prey.

“I think I’m going to go get a drink,” Jack suddenly said, “anyone want to come”

“Nah, we’ve all got one already have fun on your own” Alex smirked as he stuck his tongue out at our best friend. Jack pouted but made his way over to the kitchen.

“Don’t worry Jacky I’ll come with you!” Meghan squealed as she ran after him.

Oh dear I did not like were this was going, Jack, alcohol and pretty drunk girl do not mix, well it depends on how you look at it. Seeing as Hanna was not fazed by any of it I decided that to pursue them would be a foolish idea, Hanna I guess knew her friend better than any of us did so if she didn’t see a problem than neither could I.

Ten minutes later and Jack was still not back but all of us were too drunk to notice, someone had found some absinthe and we’d all had some. Absinthe chased with a lot of beer is not a good mix!

“I can’t believe you guys are leaving tomorroooooww!” Hanna whined as she gulped down more of her beer

“I knoooow, I wish you could come back with us Hannie” Alex cried

“I do to! But I have school and other disgusting things like that,” Hanna frowned, “now were is my Jackaroo, I haven’t seen him in ages.

“I’ll come on a search party with you,” I slurred as I just about stood up and helped Hanna as well.

“Thanks Zacky, first stop the kitchen!”

“Don’t hurt yourselves you crazy people!” Ryan giggled from behind us.
Hanna and I stumbled into the kitchen revealing no Jack in then, we then proceeded to another area with people dancing in, no Jack there.

“Hmmm?” Hanna stroked her chin, “Where could he be... Ah Ha upstairs,” she screamed and headed for the stairs, I without thinking was hot on her heels.

Hanna and I in turn opened each of the doors but none led to Jack, just naked bodies moving in time with each other. Hanna shoved open the last door as their seemed to be something blocking its path but as soon as I laid my eyes on the scene I wished we had never come looking for Jack in the first place. Because there, on the bed, was a naked Jack and Meghan entwined in each others bodies feeding off one another like animals, it was disgusting to watch.

(Hanna’s P.O.V)

I opened the last door hoping that Jack was behind it but when my eyes saw the sight I wished I’d never come looking.

There, naked, on the bed was Jack and Meghan and they were, of coarse, having sex like animals.
Jack looked up as he noticed light suddenly enter the room.

“Oh fuck!” he cried as he shoved Meghan off him who was grinning like an idiot not making any movement to cover her naked body.

I grabbed Zack’s hand and let a single tear run down my cheek before turning away from my cheating boyfriend and best friend. I ran downstairs hearing Jack calling my name from upstairs. Forgetting quite ho drunk I was I fell tripped up on the last few stairs and fell flat on my tear stained face.

“Hanna?” Alex looked down on me with a quizzical look,

“Have you been crying,” he asked as he noticed my face and lifted me up off the ground.

“I swear I’m going to kill him and that stupid whore. Who do they think they are, fucking bastards!” Zack mumbled from behind me, his hands in fists.

“What’s happened?” Alex asked as Zack pulled me in to a hug.

“That bastard lead guitarist of our band and that fucking Meghan girl, that’s what’s happened!” Zack replied in anger

I still couldn’t speak; I was in such shock, why would they do that to me? I barely knew Jack but Meghan! My best friend, how could she betray me like this!

“Oh My God! I am going to cut Jack’s penis off and then burn it I swear to God!” Alex screamed in anger going redder by the second. “and that bitch Meghan, she’s meant to be you best friend! What a fucking slut!”

“I know Alex, I know. I was so stupid to think Jack and I would ever work, we wanted different things. He wanted sex no string attached and I wanted a solid relationship. It’s probably for the best,” I sighed sadly, “Can you take me home, I don’t want to see Jack ever again I’m totally over him” I chuckled quietly even though I knew that Jack would always have a place in my heart.

He filled the hole that Colin took which no one had managed to do, and even though he had cheated on me with my best friend I would always love Jack Bassam Barakat
♠ ♠ ♠
2nd update of the night ! oh yerrrr! gigeddy gigeddy goo!

comment more please ... 5 before the next update! or else!!!!!! haha