Will You Still Love Me After Tomorrow?

Tonight Will Be The Night That I Will Fall For You

(Hanna’s P.O.V)

My clammy hand clung to Colin’s as we walked through the entrance of the venue. All around me were screaming fans excited about the show; I on the other hand was scared shitless. Sure I was happy beyond belief that I was seeing Alex, Zack and Ryan but seeing Jack, oh no, luckily Colin was there to, literally, hold my hand.

I’d told him what had happened between Jack and I only a few months ago and to say he was angry would be an understatement, he was fuming. It had taking a whole bunch of persuading and kissing to get him to agree not to kill Jack the moment he saw him.

I had luckily called up Matt Flyzik, All Time Low’s tour manager, and he’d sent me two backstage passes for Colin and I, so I wouldn’t get mauled by all that fans trying to get a photo with the band.

As it was ATL’s headlining tour they would be playing last so Colin and I waited while Every Avenue, The Maine and Mayday Parade played their set, we didn’t want to risk going back stage just yet incases any of ATL saw us, I wanted it to be a huge surprise.

When Mayday Parade’s set was over we attempted to make our way to the side of the stage, it was hard though seeing as the room was packed full of sweaty bodies. At last we broke free from the crowd just as All Time Low walked on, which cause A LOT of screaming! Colin and I quickly flashed our passes to the huge man guarding the door and made our way to the side of the stage.

“Wassup LA!” My brother screamed in to the crowd, “We are All Time Low and this song is called Jasey Rae,’ with that they went straight in to the song, it was amazing. They had so much energy but I noticed that Jack seemed distant; he didn’t bounce around much and was totally focused on his guitar the whole time. Normally, when I saw them live, Alex and Jack would naturally be chatting like dumbasses in between songs but tonight it seemed so forced and I think I knew why, it was because of me. I hated to think that I had put such a strain on the band, of coarse if Jack had never cheated it wouldn’t be like this, but I would’ve realized that our relationship would have never worked anyways.

After, what seemed like a very short amount of time, Alex announced that it was time for their last song, Remembering Sunday. The whole band, bar Alex headed off stage but thankfully off the other side so I did not have to come face to face with Jack Barakat just yet.

“Now Los Angeles, you’ve been amazing, you’re dancing was out of this world and I would personally like to sleep with each and ever one of you after the show, to show my gratitude,” he smirked as the crowd went nuts, I just grimaced as Colin laughed slightly.

“I’d like to dedicate this song to my recently found sister, unfortunately she’s thousands of miles away back in England and I haven’t seen her for over two months,” he pouted into the crowd receiving a room full off awwwws and poor baby.

I smiled broadly as he began strumming on his guitar, happy that he missed me as much as I did him. Suddenly I felt a cold metal object being slide in to my hand and when I looked down I saw a microphone. I tuned around to se Flyzik smirking.

“What’s this for,” I asked with a confused look upon my face.

“Sing Juliet’s part,” Matt said with a smirk, “Alex showed me a video of you singing, and you’re really good.

“No I can’t, that’s the scariest thing ever!” I squealed trying to hand him back the microphone.

“Oh go on Hanna, you were so good in the shower yesterday! Think of how surprised he’ll be, it’ll be awesome.” Colin chimed in knowing I couldn’t resist a challenge from him.

“Go on, do it for Alex, he’s been missing you so much these past few months,” Matt smiled.

“Fine! I hate you two SO much!” I mumbled, butterflies making their way in to my stomach.

I tuned around just as the rest of the band walked back on stage to finish off the song with Alex.

(Alex’s P.O.V)

Jack, Zack and Ryan walked back on stage and started playing.

“The neighbors said she moved away
Funny how it rained all day
I didn't think much of it then
But it's starting to all make sense”

I though of Hanna while I sung, thousands of miles away, too far for me to reach her. All I wanted to do was get on a plane and fly to see her but I knew it was impossible, she needed me right now, that much I knew. When I spoke to her on the phone she always seemed distant and her voice wobbled as she spoke, as if she was just about to cry. I knew it was because of Jack and I just wanted to be her shoulder to cry on.

“Oh, I can see now that all of these clouds
Are following me in my desperate endeavor
To find my whoever, wherever she may be”

I was about to sing Juliet’s part when I heard the voice of an angel signing, I turned to my right, as had every one else of stage, to see Hanna slowly walking on stage with a microphone and a shy smile playing on her lips as she sang.

“I'm not coming back, I've done something so terrible
I'm terrified to speak, but you'd expect that from me
I'm mixed up; I'll be blunt; now the rain is
Washing you out of my hair and out of my mind
Keeping an eye on the world,
So many thousands of feet off the ground
I'm over you now I'm at home in the clouds
Towering over your head”

As she sung her eyes flickered for me to Jack, she looked Jack dead in the eye and poured her heart out in a song. His lips quivered and his eyes pleaded but he continued to play never once breaking the stare.

I was so amazing and stunned that Hanna was here, in LA, that I almost forgot to sing the last bit but luckily Hanna kept on going and I sung with her.

“I guess I'll go home now
I guess I'll go home now
I guess I'll go home now
I guess I'll go home”

Immediately as we sung the last word I literally threw my guitar and ran at her and lifted her off the ground in a bone-crushing hug.

“I missed you SO much!” I screamed as I kissed her cheeks multiple times to which she just smiled and hugged me close breathing a huge sigh of relief. It was exactly like the hug we had shared on our first meeting and I never wanted it to end.

“This, my fun loving friends,” I said in to her microphone, “is my sister Hanna and se is amazing!”
The crowd cheered and screamed as I spun her around!

(Jack’s P.O.V)
i watched as Alex hugged Hanna and smiled, the girl I loved was inches away from me yet I knew she far. Ryan and Zack ran up and hugged her too and they all jumped around laughing and smiling. I felt like such an outsider, I knew I couldn’t hug her, even though I wanted to, and more. So I just stood staring at her beauty still holding my guitar. I took what seemed like hours for me to snap our of the trace she had me in and I grabbed the microphone for it’s stand.

“Hey Hanna,” I mumbled into it, which caused all eyes to fall on me but the only person I had eyes for was her.

“Hello there, the angel from my nightmare
The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me
We'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never ends

(I miss you, miss you)
(I miss you, miss you)

Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted
Webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
and hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight
Stop this pain tonight

Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)
Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)”

I sung the last note, replaced the microphone and walked of stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahh i couldn't help myself, i had to put another one up!

but you people are comment slackers...commee onn it doesn't hurt anybody :D

those that do are awsommee
so awsome that i shall list them in thanks!!!!!

RainShower x3 --------AWSOMEEEE PERSSOOOONN
santiskittles - Iero
funn.sized
ATLvampiredoll
XxLove_YourMistakexX
checkyesjuliet
The Hardcorex Rocker
AllTimeLow;FTW x2 -----another AWWSOOMMEM PERSSONN
RememberingMonday
Sarah!!!!

thankyouplease!!!

also i have 5 stars :):):):):):):):):)