Will You Still Love Me After Tomorrow?

There's Room For Two

“YOU’RE JUST A CUPCAKE LOVER!” screamed out of my phone from my bedside table. I groaned at the sound of Pat Kirch, from The Maine, why I had that as my ring tone I did not know!? I glanced at the caller ID and saw that the devil that was phoning me at this ungodly hour, 10:30, was Alex my retarded brother.

“Yes?” I grumbled into the phone, which was pressed between my ear and my mattress.

“Hanna!” Alex shrieked in delight, “did I wake you?”

“Yes you fucking bastard!” I moaned as I dragged myself up and headed for the bathroom.

“Oops, sorry, anyways I was just wondering if you would like ot get your butt out of bed and come and meet us at the beach?” he continued

“Yes fine, what beach do you want to meet at?” I asked while brushing my teeth,

“Hmm, what’s closest to you, that way we can get the bus driver to take us there seeing as I don’t know any beached around here,”

“Ok then, tell him to take you to Torrance for like...11:00 k?” I said knowing that Torrance Beach was only a five minutes drive from here and it wouldn’t take me long to out on my bathing suit.

“YAY! See you there, we can have a water fight, I’m SO excited!” Alex said with glee, like a little kid,

I rolled my eyes and said, “sure Alex, sure, see you in 30!” and snapped my phone shut.

God that boy was such a child but that was what I loved about him, he didn’t take life so seriously, he kept the fun in everything. I finished brushing my teeth and slowly made my way downstairs to find Colin and the rest of the family.

Lying spread out on the couch was Colin in all his glory, shirt off and just a pair of boxers; I smirked and went to get some orange juice.

“Morning babe,” he yawned as he got up and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck as I gulped on my OJ.

“Get off you idiot, what if your parents or sister walk in. Remember they don’t know about us,” I said terrified of getting caught.

“Meh, they’d be fine with it, you’re like part of the family anyways,” he shrugged and continued devour my neck with butterfly kisses.

“Exactly, they think of me as family, INCEST!” I shrieked and pulled away from his grasp.

I turned to face Colin to find he was pouting and giving me puppy dog eyes with his arms crossed, “But I want you,” he whined walked towards me, pining my body to the countertop.

“Absence makes the heart grow fonder,” I whispered and went in for a kiss but at the last minute ducked under his arm and ran to the couch.

“Fine, I’ll never touch you again,” he grumbled as he sat next to me but instantly took my hand in his and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

“Oh by the way we’ve got to go meet the guys at Torrance in like 15 minutes, I thought you could take your board and go surf or something.”

“Yer sounds good, I’ll see if Johnny or Stephan are surfing, I might go out with them for a bit.” He replied, eyes focused on the episode of South Park that was playing on the screen.

“Oh by the way, were is everyone,” I asked looking around.

“Mom went to the grocers, Dad’s at work and Tess went to ballet. They said they’d be back around three and left some money for lunch”

“Sweet, I’m going to get into my swimsuit, leave in 5 ok?”

“Yep, I’ll just go fetch my board,”

I ran quickly upstairs and started rummaging through my suitcase, which I had yet to unpack, for a nice bathing suit, I went with a black one with bright green skulls across it. Throwing on some shorts and a tank top I grabbed my sunglasses and ran downstairs to Colin’s car, which was already waiting with the engine running.

“I got you one of my hoodie incase you got called,” he said chucking a black hoodie at me.

“Thanks,” I smiled as I put it on reveling that it was his old High School surf team one, “oh yay no I look like a true PV surfer!”

“Oh shut up, it was the first one I found in my room,”

Within minutes we had arrived at the beach and i stepped out of the car overwhelmed by the heat. It may have been November but somehow California was still pretty damn hot.

We made our way to the beach were she set our towels and Colin’s board down. I was just ripping off my tank top when two thugs tackled me to the ground. When I looked to see who it was I saw a very please Ryan Dawson with another happy Zack Merrick on top of me.

“Get off you great big oafs!” I screamed while laughing hysterically.

“Haha, oh come on we couldn’t resist, you had your top over your head and you couldn’t see anything” Ryan smirked,

“Basically a moving target,” Zack added.

“Poo you,” I said a si stuck my tongue out, “now were is my brother and Jackary?”

“Coming, they had to get an ice cream, Jack was screaming like a little kid!” Zack rolled his eyes

“Ah, figures,” I sighed, remembering that day n the park back home, the day when Jack and I had first kissed.

“Hanna, I’m just going to go on my board for a bit, Johnny and Stephen are out there,” Colin said kissing my check as he walked past me, on his way to the shore.

“Ok, be careful, I don’t want you damaged, if you know what I mean,” I said winking as he turned around, smiled and ran in to the breaking waves.

“I did not want to hear that Hanna!” Alex shouted from behind me

“Hello to you to, you always seem to hear the wrong things,” I smirked as I pulled him in to a hug,

“Eugh, get off, I don’t know ere you’ve been!” Alex grimaced

“Hey Hanna!” Jack said excitedly as he hugged me, trying not to get any of his strawberry ice cream on me.

“Hey,” I replied, blushing as I still reminisced on the day at the park.

We all laid down on our towels and sunbathed, talking about retarded things, it was really nice, just like old times. Suddenly I remembered a very important thing I had forgotten to ask Alex.

“Alexander William Gaskarth!” I said sitting bolt upright and jumping over Ryan to get to him.

“What?’ he groaned as I sat on his stomach,

“Did you ask her?”

“Asked who what?”

“Mum, did you ask her about tour?” I said getting impatient,

“Oh yer,” he said with a smirked, “about that,”

“You forgot didn’t you, you muppet,” I said slapping him on the leg.

“Nope, she may have said you could come!” he shrieked with glee as he pushed me off.

“YES!” I screamed earning a few glances from other people on the beach. “I’m going on tour, I get to miss school, yay yay yay yay yay,” I sang as I raced for the sea, the others following closely behind.

(Jack’s POV)

I watched her take her top off, I watched her take her shorts off and then I marveled at her body, it was better than any candy I’d ever eaten. She was wearing a black bikini with green skulls, it didn’t fit with that Colin guy and his surfer shorts, it fitted with me and my emoness.

I sighed as I laid my towel down and soaked in the sun, hoping maybe to get a little tan as I was, as usual, extremely pale. I quickly drifted off to sleep and dreams of Hanna.

I woke to the sound of Hanna screaming in delight and I smiled knowing that Alex had told her that she was allowed on tour. When I’d heard I couldn’t contain my excitement because I was going to have her all to myself, no Coli to fuck anything up and I was going to make her mine. I became more ecstatic when Alex told me he’d help me get her back, to now that I had my best friends support and that he’d now forgiven me was such a weight off my shoulders.

We all ran to the sea and dived under, when we rose, all in a state of euphoria, everyone started splashing each other just like little kids. I realized then that these people were my family and I’d be dammed if some punk ass surfer dude was going to take away one of the key ingredients.

(Hanna’s POV)

The next few days were awesome, I just hung out with Alex and the guys, Colin and Tess at the beach. It was so fun to see everyone getting on, even if Colin and Jack were being a bit hostile towards one another.

Soon it was time to pack my bags and head off on tour with smelly boys, I was fucking excited. I was sad though that I was leaving Colin but I’d see him soon and I’d managed a year without him so I’m sure a month or so wouldn’t be too hard.

I said goodbye to my godmother, her husband and Tess each in turn leaving Colin ‘til last. He kissed my nose then my lips very softly before I couldn’t take it any more and I pulled his heard forcefully and filled this kiss with passion. By this time his family had found out about us, they were cool about seeing as we’d known each other our wholes lives, they didn’t allow us to sleep in the same room though as I was 16 and he was 18 turning 19 in a month. I was fine with this though it made sex more interesting and there was more of a rush knowing that anyone could walk in and we weren’t meant to be doing it.

I let a single tear escape as I kissed him goodbye on last time and then made my way on to the bus.

“Be careful,” Colin shouted at the last minute, worry filling his eyes. I knew exactly what he meant. He was talking about Jack but I smiled and nodded my head in understanding as the bus door closed and I shoved my stuff on to my bunk. As the bus started to pull away I quickly ran to a window and waved franticly at everyone, they smiled and waved back before turning to go back in to the house. Only Colin was left, standing in the middle of the road as he mouthed ‘I love you’ to me. I in turn whispered it back before we turned a corner and he was out of sight. I sighed and sat down on the couch, in the back lounge of the bus.

Suddenly all of the guys came racing in, appearing to be on something, crack I guessed.

“Hanna’s on tour with us, Hanna’s on tour with us” they chanted dancing around before they all plopped down on the couch and floor.

“That I am, an I couldn’t be happier,” I smiled as Zack put his arm around me and I lent my head on his shoulder, happy to be with my boys again.
♠ ♠ ♠
and another one! its extra long

so far it's
Jack = 5
Colin = 0
i see were this one's going!

<3 comment?